GCN CMS

Gunship

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:16 AM

News: SOMEBODY didn't pay the bills
No Description

"Sorry everyone for that downtime, our sponsor disappeared. The good news is that there will be no more ads until we figure out our own less intrusive advertising."...download / view the rest of the content.
Click the above link if you wish to view the most up-to-date and complete article or file, this topic was automatically made as a portal for discussion of the content.

#2 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 11:13 AM

well good that the site is back up, i missed u all.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#3 julieannefiu

julieannefiu

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:30 PM

Geez..I thought I was banned for a second. Glad to see you're up and running!
user posted image

Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.

Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass

#4 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:31 PM

for a second i thought comcast was outsourcing its billing to someone else and i forgot to pay.
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#5 julieannefiu

julieannefiu

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:55 PM

I'm seeing ads up there, so you guys must be moving quick.
user posted image

Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.

Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass

#6 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 01:03 PM

ill move you quick
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#7 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 01:59 PM

our first sexual inuendo on someone other then maxx w00t
user posted image

#8 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

whoops, I forgot to remove the forum ads. All the other ads are gone though... tada

Edited by Brent, 29 September 2005 - 03:27 PM.

Ya, rly.

#9 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:40 PM

yay
user posted image

#10 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:06 PM

Roxorz my boxorz

#11 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:46 PM

Man I was running around last night looking for a new host for us. Anyways, as usual, Brent saves the day!

user posted image

I just got back from a kickass job interview. They said they were 99.99% sure they are going to hire me, but they have 2 more interviews, but these people live like 50 iles away, so I have nothing to worry about.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#12 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Sep 29 2005, 10:46 AM)
Man I was running around last night looking for a new host for us. Anyways, as usual, Brent saves the day!

user posted image

I just got back from a kickass job interview. They said they were 99.99% sure they are going to hire me, but they have 2 more interviews, but these people live like 50  iles away, so I have nothing to worry about.

whoa, me too.
weird.
my interview was semi awkward, done by two people.
but it was the 2nd interview and the first lady liked me.
its for a datacenter tech, wh00t. ill packet you mofos off.

#13 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:50 PM

Way 2 go guys. PS: Mark, plz let us know if you get the job, what is is, etc.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#14 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

My old boss just called and said I should blow him, because he gave me a kickass reference. I guess they just called him. It for a company call Blue Ridge Sportwear, they make, uh, sportwear.. I will be doing web design, catalog design, advertising, making t-shirts etc. It has health benefits and the pay is not bad. But they said the lead designer is leaving in 6 months and I can move into his position for more money if I want. Basically, if I don't get this job I'll be really surprised. I was blasting Steve Miller in my truck when I pulled in. The guy that interviewed me was outside smoking. Wearing a tie died shirt, hippy guy. When I got out he was like "Yeah blasting some Miller!" I laughed and went in. Turned out he was the dude I was interviewing with. Also turns out my boy Andre from the paper, he's friends with him, they used to be roomates. It like a really relaxed place. There even a dog running around the office and shit.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#15 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:10 PM

i told you last night you would get it, fer shizzle, you need to listen to the gunner more, esp on politics, cause im so fucking smart. this psychic lady once told me i was psychic, saw it in my eyes, i said no you stupid old hag, im not psychic, im just smarter then you. then i made sweet love to her. boy, those were the good old days, 8th grade biggrin.gif

well congrats hopefully, you too mage! after my big event im goin job huntin again
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users