GCN CMS

Gunship

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

News: Coffee Room Status
No Description

"An update from Brent, what a suprise right? Well I'm making progress and thats why you're hearing from me. I have some good news for you all in that we are rolling forward once again. I've been in dis"...download / view the rest of the content.
Click the above link if you wish to view the most up-to-date and complete article or file, this topic was automatically made as a portal for discussion of the content.

#2 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:16 AM

Another thing is the main members whom have stayed with us for so long will have first shots at member number and a higher status in the community. All the mods we have will still be mods but will be rewarded. When I say rewarded, I mean the harder you work, the more you'll get. I can't talk about the monetary aspects as of yet since these are in negotians with our partners. I know it's been a long time to launch, but this is serious business, and I am serious cat.

The mods primary responcibility will be green lighting submissions deemed worthy. It's a community run site. And the community is going to be huge. We just need a few more weeks to work out the bugs and add content.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#3 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:22 PM

Better hurry, things are getting too quiet around here.
user posted image

#4 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:47 PM

ohmy.gif
Ya, rly.

#5 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:12 PM

at this point, ill believe it when i see it
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#6 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

Bah...nay sayers.
Ya, rly.

#7 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

I think Shammy might be working with 3d Realms for the release of the site. Anychance you can PM me a concept or some sort of design plan shammy?
user posted image

#8 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:23 PM

Is there going to be an "old members" section to where all of us could post stuff just to each other? What I mean by that is, if this site gets too big there could be a lot of worthless lame posts by random people. It would be nice to just have a section for the GCN members. Kind of like the 18+ members forum.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 2 2007, 12:23 PM)
Is there going to be an "old members" section to where all of us could post stuff just to each other?  What I mean by that is, if this site gets too big there could be a lot of worthless lame posts by random people.  It would be nice to just have a section for the GCN members.  Kind of like the 18+ members forum.

Don't worry the ones that have been here through all the bullshit will have VIP status that's all I can say without spoiling anything.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#10 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

I have actual video of Brent designing our Japan section of TCR. He is incredible. His taste in music he works with questionable.
http://www.youtube.c...LaE...w/?id=722

#11 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jul 2 2007, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 2 2007, 12:23 PM)
Is there going to be an "old members" section to where all of us could post stuff just to each other?  What I mean by that is, if this site gets too big there could be a lot of worthless lame posts by random people.  It would be nice to just have a section for the GCN members.  Kind of like the 18+ members forum.

Don't worry the ones that have been here through all the bullshit will have VIP status that's all I can say without spoiling anything.

Swoot. Sounds good man.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#12 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jul 2 2007, 01:24 PM)
I have actual video of Brent designing our Japan section of TCR. He is incredible. His taste in music he works with questionable.
http://www.youtube.c...LaE...w/?id=722

holy shit thats crazy, all tables o.O

sweeet

Another thing is the main members whom have stayed with us for so long will have first shots at member number and a higher status in the community.

i remember being here for about a week and then saw a lot of one or two sentence replies, then when Shammy came, there started to be really large multi paragraph long posts, and I knew from that point in time that it would never end..... tongue.gif

Edited by BLACK^WOLF, 03 July 2007 - 10:34 PM.

#13 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:39 PM

Murdok and I (had better) get the A-Team back. we started that shit. man, this site wouldn't be half as cool as it is if it weren't for us.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#14 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:51 AM

I heard this talk about the "A" team in the steam room at the rec center. I got curious. I started to do some research and ended up here. I give all the credit to Senor murdok and maxx for my being here.
user posted image

#15 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:00 AM

Edited by brent, be back up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users