GCN CMS

Gunship

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:59 PM

News: The Coffee Room Spin Off
No Description

"Dear Game Central Network Followers, Our famous general discussion board is becoming a website! We already have a full week of Shamrock's Sites of the Day that you've missed. Every day there are 5-"...download / view the rest of the content.
Click the above link if you wish to view the most up-to-date and complete article or file, this topic was automatically made as a portal for discussion of the content.

#2 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

Change your password, setup your profile pictures, and more by clicking your username in the bar below the header. 9/14

Comments are now enabled on Shamrocks Sites of the Day. 9/14

Your Linx - 9/15/2008
User POTD Suggestions - 9/18/2008

Sign up before October 15th to join the choice member club along with our HL2C friends.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#3 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

It won't let me use my password. It says it is incorrect. I sent that "forgot my password" thing but it hasn't arrived yet.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Sep 15 2008, 05:17 PM)
It won't let me use my password.  It says it is incorrect.  I sent that "forgot my password" thing but it hasn't arrived yet.

Same here. Brent was working on a security issue,should be fixed now.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#5 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

Any way you can change me from 'Bob Beechinor' to 'Dr. B.'? I tried to register that way but I wasn't allowed to at the time.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#6 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Sep 17 2008, 08:59 PM)
Any way you can change me from 'Bob Beechinor' to 'Dr. B.'?  I tried to register that way but I wasn't allowed to at the time.

Setup a new account. Use a different email I guess, I changed my name too from DJ Shamrock to just Shamrock.

#7 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:10 PM

In case anyone reading this wants to join up, here's the URL:

The Coffee Room
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users