13 replies to this topic

#1 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:13 PM

By request of MAxx, I used my l337 skills to make a wallpaper for the sexy Clash of the Ages mod that he's on.

Here you go! Is it not sexy?

user posted image

#2 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:26 PM

i like it DS smile.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

I think it sucks donkey balls.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 CrazyMAC

CrazyMAC

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:38 PM

itz ok its abit blury D;~ and small smile.gif but gj
- C r a z y M A C -
Games PR Noob - Barrington Harvey

Www.CrazyMAC.Net - Www.V76.Net
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=21378344

#5 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:52 PM

well the banenr at the top, I couldn't get teh big sized pic for that, hopefully I will soon, then I can fix it. I had to blur it a bit, otherwise it would have been like 400 kb...

I didn't really notice this before but don't you think it's kind of neat how the roman is black and white, the asian, is kind of colored, and the uber soldier is in full color? Kin of represents how their technology is getting better the further right you go...

#6 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 10:40 PM

can somebody say photoshop, you are suppossed to have the same sort of drawing in a work of art not an Image, a b/w shaded pencil, and a color shaded pencil drawing.
Ya, rly.

#7 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:06 PM

umm yeah it's art, I can do whatever I want with it. Contrast can really enhance a work of art. I've taken art courses for about 5 years now, so I know what I'm talking about. Read the my earlier post, maybe you'll understand the whole color thing.

#8 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (DJShamrock @ Apr 29 2004, 04:34 PM)

thats not very nice... tongue.gif

PC Nerd Art is Art is Art, it takes an artistic skill to compile and design an image just as much as it takes to make the content that goes in it.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#9 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Maxx @ Apr 29 2004, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (DJShamrock @ Apr 29 2004, 04:34 PM)

thats not very nice... tongue.gif

PC Nerd Art is Art is Art, it takes an artistic skill to compile and design an image just as much as it takes to make the content that goes in it.

i didnt mean all art.

Ok here is what I mean..

It looks like shit with all the different types of art thrown into one image.
Ya, rly.

#10 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:13 PM

ummm ever hear of CONTRAST? Big art thing, makes stuff look pretty.

#11 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Darkside @ Apr 29 2004, 07:13 PM)
ummm ever hear of CONTRAST? Big art thing, makes stuff look pretty.

Contrast looks great you're right.

Oh and to top the cake, the balance is off, the image leans to the left tongue.gif
Ya, rly.

#12 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:32 AM

Oh and to top the cake, the balance is off, the image leans to the left  tongue.gif

Why act like an ass to wards DS? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people criticized the AI in C-132 for the sake of there own personal gratification (which is exactly what you are doing) just because it had a few minor problems.Oh and your not a designer (IE: look at your website lol) so don't pretend to be.

PS: You have exactly 9 days to hack me....
user posted image

#13 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 03:00 AM

oh snap!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#14 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Coy0te @ Apr 29 2004, 09:32 PM)

Oh and to top the cake, the balance is off, the image leans to the left  tongue.gif

Why act like an ass to wards DS? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people criticized the AI in C-132 for the sake of there own personal gratification (which is exactly what you are doing) just because it had a few minor problems.Oh and your not a designer (IE: look at your website lol) so don't pretend to be.

PS: You have exactly 9 days to hack me....

Yes, it was mean. No, I shouldn't have said it in the terms I dod but that was the best way to describe it that I could think of, calm down its critique! And yes coyote I would love for EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD to critique my AI without constraint, without that how can a person progress/learn/adapt?

For the website, I just can't think of anything for The PC Nerd website. I actually did something for the site 2 nights ago when I couldn't sleep. I decided I would start from the plans i made that night and little sketches this weekend. I'll scan everything after I start, along with a little preview of waht work i've done. I'm thinking of a kind-of sketch pad-ish design and then including everything I do and like since I can't think of a design for "The PC Nerd' besides nerd/computer theme which just gets boring for websites since there are already so many of them. But again I still might not even do that and then just scrap the whole websiet and put up a plain text non HTML site :OOOOO if I can't think of anything soon. And plus tehre is a comment on the first page of my site that says "don't comment on this shit-ass site", essentially. This is the first design i've had trouble with except for the fircken projects this retarded teacher posing as an artist kept givng us.(mr. prestopnik *quiver*) smile.gif

I already said I can't hack you so stfu it's enough that I've had to admit "I'm the pc poser" tongue.gif
Ya, rly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users