6 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

Some of you guys might remember him as the bat shit crazy old fart going nutso on the democratic national debates. This guy is entertaining, and actually correct on alot of major issues.

But this campaign commercial he made is just fucking insane.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:41 PM

i dont even know what to think
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#3 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:14 AM

i like Gravel but I hope Obama wins. OBAMA FTW
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#4 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:44 AM

OBAMA FTL. his iraq strategy is "well, i would formulate a plan that would make iraq a land of kittens, roses, and rainbows".
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#5 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Jun 21 2007, 09:44 PM)
I don't like Obama because he's black.

YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#6 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:21 PM

user posted image
my photoshop

Check out these sweet Obama ringtones for your phone! (with samples lol)
http://www.barackobama.com/mobile/

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#7 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE(Maxx @ Jun 22 2007, 02:00 AM)
QUOTE(chuckybob @ Jun 21 2007, 09:44 PM)
I don't like Obama because he's black.

YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!

GTFO my intarnets trad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users