2 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:15 AM

I have about another few days to go. I have been working on this album for awhile. I have been working on it about 6 hours a day in the past week. I have been working on the remixes for a year. And a couple of my favorite songs in there too.

This album will be entitled: DJ Shamrock "The Mick's Master"

It is definitely my best album to date by far. It will be done probably by this weekend if I stay the way I am progressing now.

This album has old classics remixed, new songs that just came out, most of it you guys have never heard before. I know you will like it if you remotely like good underground hip hop.

The DJ's out there today just suck. They all suck. They don't blend, they don't scratch, and they don't do much of anything but yell over the tracks. Annoying. No creativity. If you are going to do an album it should take about a year to make. I have released one a year. DJ Shamrock 2k5, in 2005. DJ Shamrock vs Primo, in 2006. Now my next project is going to be this year.

I will post download links and torrent links. I am giving it away for free. Fuck the RIAA.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

Shammy, you are an example of all that is right in the world. I want you. Errr I mean I want to MEET you yeah, that's it. (awkward) Seriously man, I liked your last thing you released online.

Do you like The Crystal Method? They are really good DJ's I think. Or Dj Encore?
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ May 2 2007, 08:52 PM)
Shammy, you are an example of all that is right in the world.  I want you.  Errr I mean I want to MEET you yeah, that's it.  (awkward)  Seriously man, I liked your last thing you released online.

Do you like The Crystal Method?  They are really good DJ's I think.  Or Dj Encore?

I love the Crustal Method. And the Dust Brothers. But my favorite DJ/Producer of all time DJ Premier. You can definately tell his style has rubbed off on me. Also the Bomb Squad (the guys who made every Public Enemy song) is a tight second. Third goes to DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users