5 replies to this topic

#1 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:56 PM

I have heard a lot of things about it in the past and finally decided to watch it. It is a crazy movie. Some funny parts, most of the movie is bloody and gory, some nudity, and tons of sex. It is just overall a good movie (or at least I thought so). You should downlo... buy it and watch it.

Edit: Sorry, I should have put it in the movie discussion.

Edited by SewerCow, 16 October 2006 - 03:58 PM.

user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#2 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:37 PM

That movie was bizarre. Like Japanese psychos and gross. I liked it.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

ive heard it was super awesome, over-rated, and ok, so i imagine its about on par with kill bill.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#4 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:18 PM

Some of the guys and the way they act in the movie is really funny. There is lots of blood spewing, I recommend seeing it.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#5 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:43 AM

A good movie to download is "Oldboy" It's a really fucked up Korean movie with the most shocking storyline I have seen.
user posted image

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:52 AM

Well, consider it downloaded. I like sick movies.
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users