6 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

Be patient cause their servers are getting raped.

Been watching e3 all day. I was sure Crysis was going to be the winner. I was wrong. COD4 crushed. And as far as consoles FPS go Killzone 2 looked sick.

First Place - Call of Duty 4.

Um, still waiting to see the Crysis demo but I have a feeling it will be 2nd place.

3rd place - Assasins Creed (PC)

4th place - Gears of War (PC)

5th place - Unreal Tournament 3

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

Jeez, did you look at all those other COD 4 movies? That game looks absolutely amazing, strangely, it might be better than cod 2.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#3 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

it better, cause COD 3 pissed me off ONLY CONSOLES MY ASS

#4 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:39 PM

COD 3 had huge problems in single player, seriously took me months of off and on playing it to get the veteran achievement. I'm just glad IW is making 4. I can't wait for it.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#5 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 11 2007, 05:39 PM)
COD 3 had huge problems in single player, seriously took me months of off and on playing it to get the veteran achievement.  I'm just glad IW is making 4.  I can't wait for it.

The reason COD and COD 2 were great was because they were made by Infinity Ward, the same guys making COD4. Some other company made COD3 while Infinity Ward was making COD4. So COD4 has been in full production since COD2. So if liked 1 and 2 you will love 4.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:15 AM

Yeah, that is what everyone is saying about 3. It's made by treyarch I think and everyone hates it. I just can't believe how good COD 4 looks and the amazing potential. The online videos of it look amazing and so fun.

As with the other games, I am not to psyched about GOW for pc. The single player was awesome, but the multiplayer is so plain. Nothing is special about it, maps are so small and people do the exact same thing each time.
user posted image

#7 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:36 AM

i donno about this modern warfare stuff for COD. i cant imagine that game outside of a ww2 perspective.

-e- assassin's creed is my pick for best concept, but it looks incredibly unpolished in that vid they showed, i donno.

Edited by chuckybob, 12 July 2007 - 08:43 AM.

QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users