• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#1 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

ok this is the tread to post your state of mind.

and what gets posted in the "state your in" thread, stays in the "state your in" thread.

here u can be a git and noone can bash u for it.

remeber its just your current state of mind, its not like your gonna ever be the same as that moment later so what does it matter anyways.

anyways just made this thread to say mine right now:

slightly bussed for a bit of hash asfter a long hot day at the factory, there was a lot of hard labour at the job today, half of it was while wearing a gasmask, and a protective suit. but im feeling good, as tomorrow i get some money and can buy some shizzle. went to the shop the otherday and asked for the prize of 2 bosch batterys with charger for the rotax grascutter, they are asking 3000 kroner for it, i think im gonna buy it and see if i can make my bike run on that instead of the lead battery i use now, the lead is "old" anyways as ive recharged it over 400 times by now, it still works but the bike doesnt feel "peppy" as it used to.

i got expectations for tomorrow , we are going grilling , ill bring my dog along and it should be good, atleast i hope so.next week im going on a filmfestival , im kinda anxious about that one, the girl im going there with, is a loong time friend who i fell in love with a few years ago, i hope things dont get weird , spending so much free time with a girl i really like, its gonna be hard not to fall in love again.

worries me, been worring me a bit in the late... i sometimes get really depressed, and she is one of those with the ability to put me into one of those . hopefully it will all play out well.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#2 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

so im confused, is this like a multi-person blog or?
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

I had my final round of shots today for my back. I have been getting shots for close to a year, every 2 weeks. I am done thank god. Feel good.

Also a graphic job opened up at the TV station down the road. I went and dropped off my resume. I have some friends who work their who are putting in a good word for me. Feeling positive. Still broke and unemployed but staying busy.

Been working on my tan. I haven't tanned in 7 years.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:57 PM

I'm trying to call a radio station for a $960 prize sad.gif

I am also trying to get a job, not working too well, no one wants to hire me sad.gif

#5 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE(BLACK^WOLF @ Jun 7 2007, 06:57 PM)
I'm trying to call a radio station for a $960 prize sad.gif

I am also trying to get a job, not working too well, no one wants to hire me sad.gif

This thread is making me sad. sad.gif

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#6 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:03 AM

My day began fairly spon, eventually headed a bit ploogie, and wound up mostly plinge by nooner. Then things turned klugy, even lurgi, so that ying tong and iddle i po went all needle nardle noo.

Nevertheless, by the end of the day, all was as contrafibularitous as could be hoped, and neumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was thankfully avoided. Subway flogging into my question, are you why is it thirty letters down under peanut butter, what is it?

Wait...I think that's someone else's state of mind.

But thanks for asking.

P.S.: Don't be sad. To be happy, you just need to accept that our entire universe is just some game server run by a zit-faced geek. You might know him as God, but his real name is Clarence and he lives in his mom's basement.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#7 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Jun 8 2007, 06:03 PM)
My day began fairly spon, eventually headed a bit ploogie, and wound up mostly plinge by nooner.  Then things turned klugy, even lurgi, so that ying tong and iddle i po went all needle nardle noo.

Nevertheless, by the end of the day, all was as contrafibularitous as could be hoped, and neumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was thankfully avoided.  Subway flogging into my question, are you why is it thirty letters down under peanut butter, what is it? 

But thanks for asking. 

P.S.:  Don't be sad.  To be happy, you just need to accept that our entire universe is just some game server run by a zit-faced geek.  You might know him as God, but his real name is Clarence and he lives in his mom's basement.

rofl
user posted image

#8 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Jun 8 2007, 03:03 AM)
My day began fairly spon, eventually headed a bit ploogie, and wound up mostly plinge by nooner.  Then things turned klugy, even lurgi, so that ying tong and iddle i po went all needle nardle noo.

Nevertheless, by the end of the day, all was as contrafibularitous as could be hoped, and neumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was thankfully avoided.  Subway flogging into my question, are you why is it thirty letters down under peanut butter, what is it? 

But thanks for asking. 

P.S.:  Don't be sad.  To be happy, you just need to accept that our entire universe is just some game server run by a zit-faced geek.  You might know him as God, but his real name is Clarence and he lives in his mom's basement.

You broke my babblefish.

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:58 AM

Oh I am in the state of Tennessee. That explains my depression.

#10 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:50 AM

I'm sad Chewcky left. all my friends are sad.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#11 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE(Maxx @ Jun 8 2007, 11:50 PM)
I'm sad Chewcky left. all my friends are sad.gif

What did you guys do?

#12 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:20 AM

we explored Toronto, played tons of videogames, drank a lot, played beer pong, hot tubbed, and more!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#13 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE(Maxx @ Jun 9 2007, 12:20 AM)
we explored Toronto, played tons of videogames, drank a lot, played beer pong, hot tubbed, and more!

Needs pics (except the hot tub ones)

#14 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:49 PM

hehe hot tub allways reminds me of the girl who shits in the hottub.

anyways today my state of mind is exxeleent, im getting some hash bought , im drinking a beer right now, and i got awhole week free from work , i can basically chill for seven days.gonna watch the newest episode of painkiller jane now smile.gif
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#15 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:04 AM

Sounds like you've got it made.
user posted image