#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

Chris "Leave Britney Alone" Crocker.

Turns out he lives in my hometown of Bristol TN. He said he lives with his grandmother. Figures. Johnson City and Bristol are supposed the have the 2nd highest gay and lesbian population in the U.S. next to San Francisco. I guess if I was gay I would move to a place called "Johnson City." Might as well call it Penis City. And Bristol, that sounds like a normal name until you here an efeminate southern gay man say it. They are like "BRIIIIISSSSTOOOOOOLLL!"

But this Chris Crocker is gayer than 9 guys blowing 10 guys. He was wearinf a half shirt and nobody noticed him, I guess everyone averted their eyes. But I had to say something. I walked up and was like "Leave Britney Alone!!" And he was all high five! He said he is moving to LA to do his own reality show with a company called 44 Blue. Turns out we are both Sagittarians, which he said are the "entertainers of the zodiac."

I actually slipped him my phone number and told him about my graphic design company I am starting up if he needs a website or t-shirts. He said "definately." I tried really hard not to hurt his feelings or laugh, but that dude is flaming. His grandmother was with him and she said her church kicked her out. She was bummed. Poor lady. That Chris dude is going to be rich though.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:16 AM

loolz.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#3 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

Who in their right mind would give him his own reality show?

#4 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:59 AM

MTV.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#5 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:37 AM

You slipped a flamer your phone number... makes a father proud. laugh.gif
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#6 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:55 AM

pretty much every piece of into you just wrote there i read on cnn 2 weeks ago.
user posted imageuser posted image

#7 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:57 AM

well arent you special

#8 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(Chewcky @ Oct 8 2007, 12:55 AM)

QFT
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(Chewcky @ Oct 8 2007, 12:55 AM)

Was talking to my boy at the newspapper I used to work for and he gave me a copy of it today. It says basically the same shit that dude told me! Like he has it memorized. Here's a scan of the front page of the Bristol Herald Courier. I don't get why he doesn't want anyone to know where he lives, yet he is onthe cover of the BHC at Steeles Creek Park about 4 miles from my house.

http://img248.images...itneyguyqj0.jpg

user posted image

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#10 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

Why did you cut out that page? I wanted to read about this talented teen's sleight-of-hand being dazzling.

Edited by Murdok, 08 October 2007 - 08:06 PM.

#11 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE(Murdok @ Oct 8 2007, 08:06 PM)
Why did you cut out that page?  I wanted to read about this talented teen's sleight-of-hand being dazzling.

qft

#12 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(Murdok @ Oct 8 2007, 04:06 PM)
Why did you cut out that page?  I wanted to read about this talented teen's sleight-of-hand being dazzling.

user posted image

sorry here u go

#13 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:23 PM

lol
Ya, rly.

#14 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:15 AM

thread delivers

#15 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:53 AM

Sale, who says he owns 153 
>snip<
See CARDS, page A7

Damn, cut off again! 153 what? I don't think I own 153 of anything.

...and, from the Crocker article:
EDITOR'S NOTE
    Chris Crocker asked the Associated Press
not to reveal his real name or exact hometown
because his critics can be vicious, and he
doesn't want anyone to know where he lives.

Unless he LIVES at Steele Creek Park, he's safe.
Unless he bursts into flames.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users