3 replies to this topic

#1 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:03 AM

Wassup all! How are ya doin? I'm a bit new here but i'm just gonna start this off.

Heat of Battle: A Call of Duty Modification

I play it and honestly think it's one of the better if not the best CoD mods out there. It's based on teamwork, and all about trust. If you can't count on the guy standing beside you then your both bound to get killed. Giovanni the Project leader just released some new media of model renders. Weapons and a German Soldier holding a spade. You can find the media over at http://www.heatofbattle.net.

More gamers are flocking to the Mod each day. A couple of days ago HoB.net had Quadruple digit unique site hits. Gio was very pleased. So if you've got CoD and want a good mod.. Check out Heat of Battle.

This is Salustro signing out!
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Your life however is more like a box of Active Handgrenades!"

#2 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:15 AM

yea this is the kinda shit we need here at the GCN. mods for games weve never posted anything about. if i had cod, i'd check it out
user posted image

#3 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

I saw your mods news on Halflife2.net (I accidently went there shammy honest!) I look forward to the source version too. Keep it up.
user posted image

#4 What[HoBo]

What[HoBo]

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

I'v been with this mod since the very, very beggining (you know that picture of the v.1 alpha banner, ya before that...) and can just say one word to describe the development of Heat of Battle...Wow!

This is deffiently a mod to try out. Like Salustro said, however, if you don't like teamwork and you want to do some run n' gun, then this mod is not for you, otherwise, it's awsome!

CHECK IT OUT!
user posted image
"The question is not whether or not we have learned from the past but are you willing to imagine the future." Giovanni HoB DevTeam Leader

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users