6 replies to this topic

#1 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

Just saw this movie. It was so damn tense. I was wriggling awkwardly in my seat as I watched it because they would draw the tension out to crazy lengths. And it wasn't one of those movies where there's a guy just firing at dumb mutants throwing themselves at him. These enemies were SMART and there were several times when I thought they were a lot smarter than the main character.

In summary: go see this movie if you haven't already.

P.S. Forgot to mention that it reminded me a lot of Children of Men. If you liked CoM, I think you will like this. It's not as good but it has several of the qualities that made CoM such a great movie.

Edited by Jon, 01 January 2008 - 11:47 PM.

#2 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:16 AM

I saw this a few weeks ago and it was awesome. It is a really intense movie. There is one part in the movie where I got teary eyed (I won't tell). It is really good.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

This movie is all over the internets for free. And it is DVD quality.The giraffes rocked.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:55 PM

Burn & send plz. Thx. smile.gif
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#5 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

It's not the same as watching it in the theater though. Although on the plus side, you don't get a guy playing with his drink straw throughout the entire movie (luckily he didn't do it through the dramatic bits).

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:34 AM

I just came
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#7 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:54 AM

I AM Movie Steeler.

Go Steelers!

If you ever want to try yourself any monkey can use this program. Call me if you start flinging poo at your monitor.

Utorrent is the program that you download and share.
http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

This is the site that is best for finding files.
http://www.torrent-finder.com/

Basically you find what you want and download this little torrent file that's very small in size. Double click it and the file will open up in the Utorrent program.

If you want to read how to do it here's the best guide around.
http://www.afterdawn...rrent_guide.cfm

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users