#16 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:30 PM

that vid is hella awesome.

is that one thing a guy or a chick? you know the one.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#17 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:57 PM

30 seconds to mars - The Kill

http://youtube.com/w...a...rs the kill

Ya know its jared leto's band. He played in requiem for a dream, american pyscho, lord of war, urban ledends..etc etc. Watch it.
user posted imageuser posted image

#18 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE(Chewcky @ Jul 3 2006, 09:57 AM)

Ya know its jared leto's band. He played in requiem for a dream, american pyscho, lord of war, urban ledends..etc etc. Watch it.

Great band. Never had actually seens any of their vids though.
user posted image

#19 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE(Coyote @ Jul 3 2006, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE(Chewcky @ Jul 3 2006, 09:57 AM)

Great band. Never had actually seens any of their vids though.

I saw them in concert a few months ago, it was awesome. Got to meet Jared after the show which was awesome because Requiem for a Dream is like one of my favorite movies.

#20 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE(Darkside @ Jul 3 2006, 07:22 PM)

I saw them in concert a few months ago, it was awesome. Got to meet Jared after the show which was awesome because Subway is like one of my favorite restaurants.

I once met a Jared look-alike at World Youth Day 2002 in Toronto. Many asked him to sign their t-shirts thinking he was the real guy. True story!

#21 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:50 AM

Rammstein - Sonne (live)

Rammstein is absolutely amazing live, I am going to Germany during their next tour just to see them live.

Rammstein - Mein Teil

Strange video but awesome rock.

Dredg - Same ol Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiyzEMrocc0

Such a mellow song, it makes me feel downright calm. Dredg is so good, I just recently got into them earlier this year.

Edited by SewerCow, 05 July 2006 - 01:55 AM.

user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#22 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:49 PM

dredg is a good band, i really like catch without arms. my best friend thats a girl recently had sex with their drummer, ahha.

#23 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

Really? That drummer looks pretty cool, I saw a picture of him lifting up his head while drumming and someone was pouring a beer down his throat.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#24 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:17 PM

yeah from what i can tell hes pretty badass, i talked to him on the phone for a few minutes last week cause my friend wanted to prove she had sex with him or something, but she is the ultimate groupie so i do believe her. Hes in germany right now though, nice guy though.

#25 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:33 AM

ROFL at the rammstein singer getting head from angel in the video, thats pretty damn cool.
user posted image

#26 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:18 AM

Since you know that girl, technically, you have had sex with him, how does that make you feel? I bet pretty lucky huh, huh. I am not gay believe me!

ROFL at the rammstein singer getting head from angel in the video, thats pretty damn cool.

You and I are the only ones to think that is cool, other people think it is gross and they are messed up. I will add that they are messed up but that is what makes them them.

Edited by SewerCow, 07 July 2006 - 03:18 AM.

user posted image

#27 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 02:26 AM

Don't you put it in your mouth.

http://www.youtube.c...A... your mouth

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#28 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:36 AM

If you can make it until he starts singing, it's worth it. This is how you rock a fucking crowd yo. I give this mofo mad props just for the gear he's wearing. Ladies and gents, I present Brooklyn Hype!!! (Like Marylin Manson Rap I guess but it's really, really good.)
http://www.youtube.c...&page=1&t=t&f=b

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#29 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:21 PM

That was different, but not bad.

This is an awesome spanish Industrial band I found. I really like them but most hate them.

Blood - Conciencia

user posted image

#30 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 13 2006, 02:21 PM)
That was different, but not bad.

This is an awesome spanish Industrial band I found.  I really like them but most hate them.

Blood - Conciencia

ROFL. omg ROFLw/extraROFLs on the side yo.
user posted image
Would you like to pet my monkey?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users