64 replies to this topic

#31 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:58 PM

I am in pain. Today is not too bad. I can sit up for extended periods. I had to reformat my PC to install my new crossfire x1900xtx card. 1 gig of video. I hope I can run Crysis.

This should keep me from having to upgrade for at least a month lol.

Thanks for all the concern. I am going to be just fine. The doctor thought I had cancer. Turns out it was an anomoly on the xray film. Whew. I seriously thought I was a gonner.

I will try to post more.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#32 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:53 AM

You are like Jack Bauer dude. You think something pussy like "cancer" would do in the shammers?! No way, you are basically going to have to be suicide bombed to die. Shammy lives for3ver!
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#33 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Jul 27 2007, 11:15 PM)

hahhaha lawl at the first one "you just gotta keep the throttle on mate". Once he said that, I knew what was going to happen heh.

Second one...There's a 600 dollar stunt gone wrong.

Edited by SewerCow, 29 July 2007 - 03:59 AM.

user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#34 julieannefiu

julieannefiu

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

My Uterus Hurts. Damn lady parts.
user posted image

Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.

Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass

#35 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

My brain hurts. Damn man parts.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#36 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

My face hurts. I was having severe jaw pain. I went to the dentist even though I have no dental insurance. Michelle made me go. He took an x-ray and said I have either TMJ or a dislocated jaw. I told him about the fight I was in, he was concerned. He took a tool like a sander and started sanding down parts of my teeth and having me bite down on paper and see how my bite lined up. No novacain but it didn't hurt bad. He was basicall making sure my bite was ok.

He called this Associated Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
http://maps.google.c...li=lmd&z=14&t=m

for me to have immediate surjury today. It was getting infected and was killing me. I mean pain as bad as when I had my wisdom teeth out.

I go there, they take my medical insurance and before the doctor even see's me they say I have TMJ. Then they put me in the doctors office where I wait in agoiny for about 40 minutes. This asshole walks in, doesn't say hi, doesn't look at me. He asks what's wrong. I start telling him I have pain all in the left side of my face. He isn't even looking at me. He's reading a chart or something. I am trying to show him where it is but he won't look at me.

He says "We need to fit you for a night mouthpiece, a nurse will be with you shortly." And leaves. I was like "what the hell was that." The nurse comes in and takes me to a desk and says "We are going to have to make an impression of your teeth to make you a mouthguard." I was like "Why?" She said "You have TMJ from grinding your teeth in your sleep."

If my jaw wasn't in so much pain it would have hit the floor. I told the nurse I wanted to see the doctor. She said no. That's when I lost it. "Iwant want to see the fucking doctor right now or I am going to sue the fucking shit out of you!"

She got the doctor.

I asked this fat piece of shit if he knew what side of my face the pain was on. He said "Why?" I said "How the fuck can you diagnose me with no x-rays, no examination, not even a handshake? What the hell is wrong with you?"

He said he's a doctor and he could just tell I had TMJ. Who am I to question him. I layed into him and his whole staff hard. I told him I may have TMJ, I may grind my teeth now, I usually don't, but I have been stressed out and I am in pain. He said "What do you do for a living that makes you so stressed out?" I told him I am unemployeed and that's why I am stessed out.

HE SAID "WELL MAYBE IF YOU GOT OFF YOUR ASS AND GOT A JOB YOU WOULDN'T NEED ME."

I made a fist, and was about to knock the shit out of him but I didn't. He flinched when I drew back. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out my SiCKO card and told him he was goig to be investigated by Michael Moore. As I left I told everyone in the waiting room this place is a scam. I told everyone to fuck off. As I left they locked the door.

So I am driving home, I call my dentist and they are pissed. They promise they will call me back.

I start noticing with my tounge there is something way back in my gums sticking out and it's sharp. I grab some tweezers and pull it out. But it shot down my throat and I gagged. It was bone. I know it was bone from the wisdom teeth removal in 2001. Since that operation I have had pieces of bone showing up every so often and working their way out of my gums.

After the bone came out all this nasty, stinky gross puss I was sucking out of the wound and spitting out. It smelled like dead things. Immediately my face stopped hurting, the swelling is down, I can hear again, my ear ache and headaches are gone. I had some penicellin left over from the last time I was sick. I am taking it.

My dentist called me back at 6 pm and I told them I am ok. I love my dentist. Months after I had my wisdom teeth removed pieces of bone were comming through my gums and it killed. I went to Dr. Rutherford, the ass who did my surgury and he said "It will work itself out in a few days." When months passed and they were still there and killing me, my dentists son who is also a dentist stayed till 7 pm pulling out shards of bone from my gums FOR FREE! I remember the relief after it was done I hugged him. I love my dentist but all the doctors in this town suck.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#37 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:08 AM

Sorry about that shamz. I don't mean for this to sound mean or anything, but you have a lot of problems man. I hope the pain eases later on. Good luck through everything that's happening, if it means anything i'll be praying for you.

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Jul 31 2007, 02:25 PM)
My brain hurts.  Damn man parts.

OH SNAP!! Women don't have those L0L3RZZZZ!

Edited by SewerCow, 01 August 2007 - 03:10 AM.

user posted image

#38 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:19 AM

Man aren't you glad you don't have our stupid commie health care otherwise that doctor could have been a total arse... oh...
user posted image

#39 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:17 AM

holy shit that sucks... it's good that you found out what the problem was

#40 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:30 AM

I have had it with doctors.

Kids, don't breakdance, work at UPS for 7 years, lift weights, drink, do alot of drugs, fist fight, get shot, stabbed, skateboard hardcoree for 22 years, get in major car wrecks, have a mother who may have had german measles when she was pregnant with you, have flat feet, be homeless all the time, be psycally and mentally abused by your mother, have half of your friends either die or be crippled, have scoliosis, panic attacks, ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, or ever let anyone you may work with in the future see this post. Trust me it is not worth it.

I never got an STD though! Woo Hoo.

#41 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jul 31 2007, 10:30 PM)

Kids, don't breakdance, work at UPS for 7 years, lift weights, drink, do alot of drugs, fist fight, get shot, stabbed, skateboard hardcoree for 22 years, get in major car wrecks, have a mother who may have had german measles when she was pregnant with you, have flat feet, be homeless all the time, be psycally and mentally abused by your mother,  have half of your friends either die or be crippled, have scoliosis, panic attacks, ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, or ever let anyone you may work with in the future see this post. Trust me it is not worth it.

may I ask why?

and as for the STD's situation, I should be clear of that, unless I was born with one ph34r.gif

#42 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Aug 1 2007, 12:30 AM)

Kids, don't breakdance, work at UPS for 7 years, lift weights, drink, do alot of drugs, fist fight, get shot, stabbed, skateboard hardcoree for 22 years, get in major car wrecks, have a mother who may have had german measles when she was pregnant with you, have flat feet, be homeless all the time, be psycally and mentally abused by your mother,  have half of your friends either die or be crippled, have scoliosis, panic attacks, ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, or ever let anyone you may work with in the future see this post. Trust me it is not worth it.

I think I qualify for MAYBE two of those things.
user posted image

#43 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:42 PM

You left off sciatica, spinal stenosis, and insomnia. BTW, once you get a job with health benefits, get your cholesterol checked (your Atkins diet is loaded with cholesterol, and genetically your mother has, as you know, 3 blocked arteries. Just sayin').
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#44 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Aug 1 2007, 02:42 PM)
You left off sciatica, spinal stenosis, and insomnia.  BTW, once you get a job with health benefits, get your cholesterol checked (your Atkins diet is loaded with cholesterol, and genetically your mother has, as you know, 3 blocked arteries.  Just sayin').

I gotmy sholwestorol checked last month and it's 56 points lower than last year. It was 220 now it's 166.

#45 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Aug 1 2007, 05:30 AM)

user posted image
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users