19 replies to this topic

#16 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:44 AM

I think he likes her because she looks that good and is most likely in her mid to late 30's. Milla Jovavich anyone?
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#17 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Dec 2 2007, 08:43 PM)
Monica Belucci or Jennifer Connelly.  I would have to go with Jennifer Connelly.

Thank you for mentioning Jennifer Connelly. I like her because she's not as fake as some of the other actresses but she's still smokin'.

#18 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:41 PM

This thread may get stickied. (in more ways than one)

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#19 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:56 PM

i have notised that all men have sertain tweaks that makes some wimen irrestistable, its just the way mankind is made up, i like 1 style of wimen well, you like a different more, its all different man, and she , she is hawt.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#20 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Jon @ Dec 3 2007, 03:34 AM)
QUOTE(SewerCow @ Dec 2 2007, 08:43 PM)
Monica Belucci or Jennifer Connelly.  I would have to go with Jennifer Connelly.

Thank you for mentioning Jennifer Connelly. I like her because she's not as fake as some of the other actresses but she's still smokin'.

I hear ya man, she doesn't have fake tits which is awesome. I would take a small chested woman over a fake titted woman anyday.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users