• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:25 AM

Happy biffday stepdaddy!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#2 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:35 AM

Happy birthday, and I hope no-one ever gives me a cake like that.

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:38 PM

Thanks guys! Pretty surprising I am still alive. They say most black men are either dead or in jail by the time they are 20.

Anyways for my birthday present I had back surgery, with no anesthesia, and I am not allowed to take anything until noon. They I get to take oxycodones till I drool.

Basically they put in an IV for no reason. I guess just in case I had an allergic reation to the crap they stuck in my spine.

user posted image
I tried to take pics of mt back but it's impossible. This is my wristband. It was on my right hand, so it was hard to take it. Why would I take a pic of my wristband? Look at my birthday and then my age. WTF? The purple is the bandage from where my IV was which they never used.

They put me under an X-ray and put 6 cuts in my back. 3 cuts on each side. I was tied down and I didn't scream. I wanted to. But there were 6 fucking uber hawt nurses in there. Never had I seen so many hot nurses before. Even the one's with the masks on were hot even though I couldn't see their faces.

Why would they not give me anesthesia you ask? So when they cut my back open they would prick each nerve in my spine with a needle and ask if it hurt on a scale of 1 to 10. There were a lot of 10's, mostly 8's. I had to be honest because then it got worse.

He marked all the nerves ranked above a 6. How did he mark them? HE TATTOOED THEM! It burned so bad. I didn't scream once though cause I had to be tough. There were hot girls in there. I bet they weren't even nurses either. Just hot french chicks there to keep straight guys from screaming. The reason he had to tattoo them is because he needed to know which nerves were damaged and which weren't. He injected them with painkillers in each nerve before he tattooed them but it didn't help.

The whole thing took 2 hours. He also injected them with a chemical that will kill the nerve. Now it is supposed to kill it slowly. It takes a month. As the nerve dies it freaking kills me with pain. So this month I am going to be on Morphine patches and pills and shit. If in 2 months I am not better I am going to have to have radical surgery.

I don't know how much more radical I can take. I think this guy probably broke a few laws of the Geneva convention on me. I made it though. I learned a lot about myself. Everyone in the hospital clapped for me and patted me on the UPPER back and said I did amazing. That French doctor said "I have to give it too you Americans, you sure are tough. Usually my patients are begging me to stop."

I told him I didn't know how to say "stop" in French.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:53 PM

didnt know how to say stop in frensh, classic.

happy birtday dood smile.gif
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#5 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:20 PM

Damn, that sucks for a birthday present but it's worth it if it fixes the problem. Does this mean that you won't be able to feel anything in your lower back once everything is healed?

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Dec 3 2007, 09:38 AM)
Thanks guys! Pretty surprising I am still alive. They say most black men are either dead or in jail by the time they are 20.

Anyways for my birthday present I had back surgery, with no anesthesia, and I am not allowed to take anything until noon. They I get to take oxycodones till I drool.

Basically they put in an IV for no reason.

The purple is the bandage from where my IV was which they never used.

6 cuts in my back. 3 cuts on each side.

Heh, happy birthday...? That's how doc's show they care. At least you are getting it fixed man, that has to feel pretty good. Well, not the actual pain, that probably doesn't feel good.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#7 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:01 PM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#8 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:19 AM

wtf my Goatse cake got taken down >_<

Edited by Maxx, 04 December 2007 - 03:19 AM.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

My birthday sucked.

I was in massive pain all day. My wife decides she wants to change the faucets on the bathroom sink. She didn't turn off the water first and the sink exploded shooting water everywhere! She tried to stop it with a towel but it wouldn't stop. Now I just had surgery. So I climb under the sink to see if there is a water valve, there's nothing.

Michelle is screaming and crying. I grabbed the flashlight and had to crawl under my house through a crawlspace to get under the house to the basement. I find 1 valve on top of the water heater and turn it. The water is still going so it's the cold water. It's coming through the floor onto my head now. Me have super high water pressure here which is great for when I take a shower. I feel like them blacks during the civil rights marches in the 1960's.

Michelle is crying, I am running around like Mario looking for pipes and valves but I can't find shit! I told Michelle to call her Uncle Dave cause he's the closet and he's a handy ass man. Michelle can't find her cell phone!

I run out the cellar looking like Indiana Jones and Michelle's grandma next door heard her screaming. Michelle's entire family show up like cops and shit. Nanny called everyone. Uncle Dave shows up and does out to the street and opens a steel cover and turns a valve in it and out water stops.

Now how the fuck was i supposed to know that! Our house is fucked. Everyone we know brought over towels and garbage bags and I have spent most the day with a hair dryer drying things. It was like a mini-Katrina in my house and me running around tore my stitches out out my back and so I had to get re stitched today.

I am in mad crazy pain. I hope my floors don't rot and my house caves in. Everything is fixed. We got the sink working. The bathroom is right next to my PC room and the water was getting very close to my APC power supply and shit. I threw garbage bags over the PC and turned off the fuse box to that room.

Oh Dad thanks for the card! Got it yesterday. Sorry I didn't have time to call you. I am sure you understand.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#10 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:37 AM

Talk about dysfunctional.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#11 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:54 AM

happy late bday
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#12 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• 1,148 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:57 PM

put a propane building heater in your house and heat it for 48 hours at max heat. ofcourse dont be inside while you do.
user posted image
- Thomas Jefferson

#13 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:27 AM

Happy belated birthday

#14 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:53 AM

Stop saying happy birthday! It was not a happy day. It's started with me having the most painful operation at 6am and ended with my wife breaking a pipe in my bathroom and flooding my house.

I have been a grumpy ass top be around. Gonna play some games with an ice pack on my back and a belly full of painkilers.

#15 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• 1,148 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:19 PM

plz shammy remember to stay far away from beers and stuff that might kill you, now that you are using so much drugz you need to be careful.

painful birthday smile.gif
user posted image
- Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users