6 replies to this topic

#1 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:07 PM

I hope you all had a Festivus as awesome as ours!
I'll be posting pics of our truly epic adventure later! It was the best Festivus yet, lotso f fun times!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#2 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

I hate you guys
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#3 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:20 AM

Merry Christmas?
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

Festivus for the rest if us...except blacks.

I wish I could care about Christmas. The only reason a cared about Christmas was Santa. That's all kids care about. For a kid Santa is like a 0% APR Credit Card. Well guess what you little shits. When Jesus was born all he wanted was a bed to be born in. The asshole innkeeper sent his Mom and Dad into a barn to be born with no doctors, just bed made of straw and animal shit with no turn down service.

Oh and the real reason Joseph isn't mentioned in the bible much? That Christmas eve Joseph took his hay sickle and cut the head off the inn keeper. Then after the 3 baby daddies, er, I mean 3 wise men showed up Joe knew one of these dudes had to be the baby daddy but he played along. They all got high on some frankincense and freebased murr.Then Joe killed them all and burned the inn down. They vowed never to stay at a Motel 6 ever again. Joseph wasn't mentioned much in the bible after that because he was in hiding from the FBI for homicide. Mary never had any more kids cause Jesus was black and Mary was white and back then that was taboo and no dudes wanted any part of it.

I am getting off track again.

Christmas is great until you realize there is no Santa because he can't possibly steal clothes from K-Mart like it said on my turtleneck shirt tag. I mean that's how I figured it out. In fact most kids figure it out by 5, but they play along because they have no money and they want shit. So kids become con men. They also have shitty credit.

So ever since Jesus was born until he died, people hated him. Even one of his boys Judas turned him in and they nailed him to a cross to die.

Ironically the right wingers now a days are for the death penalty even though they value the sanctity of life. Oh and everything Jesus taught was basically a liberal agenda. Like helping the poor, drinking wine a lot, having raves and gay sex with 12 dudes. That's pretty left wing to me. Yet the right wing bible thumpers can't even name all the 10 commandments.

Jesus is alright. I think he's great. But he must have been a dick because back then, when people knew him, they hated him and wanted to kill him.

Maybe in 2000 years from now David Koresh will be the next Jesus. Or Ann Coulter. Both will die horrible deaths too I hope.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#5 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:30 PM

Koresh already did. Coulter probably did and is a zombie.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#6 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:07 AM

you guys are always too pessimistic about everything, we should rename GCN to debbiedowner.com

wish i could have been there maxx sad.gif ill make it up to you though i promise good sir
user posted imageuser posted image

#7 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

You'd better Chewcky you son of a bitch. mad.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users