#16 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 03:16 AM

Penis. That's what Valve is. Penis.

Right….spamming is generally frowned upon you know?

Any way who gives a crap about CS when there the potential for DOD and NS 2!!! wink.gif CS has been forever ruined by fans of precocious 12 year olds who are still amazed by the existence of online play. mad.gif
user posted image

#17 Pinback

Pinback

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 03:27 AM

I wasn't spamming. I was saying that, knowing VALVe, they will make a CS2, making them a penis. It's as simple as that.

The only problem with CS is all the damned hackers out there. It's ridiculous.
user posted image

#18 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 03:36 AM

wasn't spamming. I was saying that, knowing VALVe, they will make a CS2, making them a penis. It's as simple as that.

oh I'm terribly sorry I must have mistaken you, thank you for clearing that up for me. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

user posted image

#19 iceman

iceman

Combine Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 06:53 AM

Handshakes, if you want this game so bad..why dont you mod it with the new Source engine?

#20 Priest

Priest

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 07:20 AM

because he'd be infringing on cupyright laws and get sued for millions of dollars, biggrin.gif. anyways, yeah, it'll come out don't worry about it. cs is a fun game, i wish everyone would quit bashing it, if people would find a good server with mature adults like everyone else does and quit whining about losing to children, hehe well the world would be free of war, famine, and plague, right? biggrin.gif:D

#21 crabcakes66

crabcakes66

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 01:02 PM

There is a CS2 in the works I believe valve have stated this already........

"CS2 will have advanced annoying Team Killing headshots"

heh, so true. biggrin.gif

The only game i know of that isnt really repetative is BF42- desert combat. Its always fun.

The current version does kind of suck but there is a new one out tomorrow that will fix alot of the annoying problems(and create some new ones im sure).

The only reason it can get boring at the moment is the lack of original maps...and that problem is slowly being rectified.

#22 kemo

kemo

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 02:24 PM

I really hope CS2 comes out. CS is a great game as it is right now and I can only see good things coming out of CS2.

(CS:CZ is another story)

#23 Handshakes

Handshakes

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 06:36 PM

I agree CS is great and CS2 for HL2 would be even better.

#24 zim

zim

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 10:21 PM

i <3 cs with all of my <3 biggrin.gif I think it is the most addicting game that i've EVER played...ive played all the other mods, and they were funn but i only played each like once or maybe twice...not sure if its a good thing D:
-Zim

#25 crabcakes66

crabcakes66

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 08:22 AM

Hehehe

Cs is to full of idiots to like any more.

People get the idea that game is realistic and that really pisses me off.

...and then they want the m4, ak47, deagle and flashbang added to every game or mod ever made.

They think they know about firearms and swat tactics from playing CS...lol

#26 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 09:35 AM

They think they know about firearms and swat tactics from playing CS...lol

ohmy.gif WOAH what are you trying to say? that CS is not very realistic? oh come on!
SWAT always run around swinging knives untill they make contact with the enemy they also hop around like mad fireing their guns when in combat. So dont give me that crap ok?

Edited by =Coy0te=, 16 August 2003 - 09:40 AM.

user posted image

#27 <SocoM>

<SocoM>

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 02:21 PM

ROFLMAO laugh.gif
RUN.
THINK.
SHOOT.
LIVE.

#28 laxin84

laxin84

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, I used to like CS a lot more when it first came out, because people actually tried to use decent tactics. Especially for the house level.

Now, if I want a good strategic online FPS, I go for the America's Army game. That game is realistic as hell, and has great in-game communications and strategy. Very few idiots play the game, and when they do they get kicked (and you can see who they are based on their honor rating).
"People who sin say this; that they had to to survive. People who sin say this; it's too late now to stop. The shadow called sin dogs them steadily from behind silently, without a word. Remorse and agony are repeated, only to end up at despair in the end. But the sinners just don't know that if they'd only turn around there's a light there, a light which keeps shining on them ever so warmly, a light that will never fade." - And Between the Wasteland and Sky... (Trigun)

#29 Mistah P

Mistah P

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 07:08 PM

America's Army owns you.

In the 1.4-1.5 (even 1.6) era, I was crazy about it. Sadly, I haven't played in months and my honor is far inferior to what it should be had I kept playing sad.gif
»ICE CREAM, BITCHES!!

#30 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:22 AM

I havent heard much about CS2 any longer still even now. Kind of odd...TF2 as well.
Ya, rly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users