lol, i love when little mistakes like this happen with insults:P

#17 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:41 PM

I have said this before but don't get ES Oblivion for xbox 360, I bet it being on the comp will be so beautiful.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#18 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jun 27 2005, 05:41 PM)
I have said this before but don't get ES Oblivion for xbox 360, I bet it being on the comp will be so beautiful.

I'd love to get the PC version (omg mods) but I know 100% that my computer woudln't run it. The Xbox 360 version will look just as good, if you have an HD tv (which I don't sad.gif). Anyway, they'll probably take advantage of Xbox Live, so you may not be able to get user made mods, but most likely will be able to download official plugins and stuff from the marketplace.

#19 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 01:56 PM

That would be tight if ES:Oblivion was online, but the creators had a great reason why it was not. They said they didn't want to affect the Single player game with worrying about Multiplayer play. The mods for that are going to be awesome, I have about 20 plugins on my comp for Morrowind.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users