21 replies to this topic

#1 War_Hero

War_Hero

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:11 PM

okay, me and a friend of mine founded this clan for CS: S and this is one name we came up with, needless to say hes having second thoughts about the name.

We are curruntly building a website and clan forum.

We mainly play CS: Source, but if you have anyother games contact one of us and we will tell you.

We are a strong clan and looking for as many members as possible.

Thank you for listning,

{BoSS}TrueWarHero
founder
warherousa@gmail.com

~or~

{BoSS}Count Chocula
co-founder
fkoung@sjs.org

#2 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:49 PM

I'd be happy to join, although this site may still have teh HL2C Clan still in action... wait and see I guess. How many members do you have?
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#3 Epit0miz3

Epit0miz3

Manhack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:32 PM

Maybe as soon as cs stops freezing on me. I am too lazy to investigate.

#4 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

css lags like a moaf on my PC so I dont play it, i have no trouble with c132 nor HL2.

CS 1.6 did the same as well....
Ya, rly.

#5 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 05:56 PM

As soon as css gets out of the pre-beta phase I'll drop in (please note strong sarcasm)
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#6 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (nimbus1951 @ Feb 16 2005, 12:56 PM)
As soon as css gets out of the pre-beta phase I'll drop in (please note strong sarcasm)

Hahahahaha.... you remind me of just about every user on HlFallout.com who complains about CS Source.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#7 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Hobbes @ Feb 17 2005, 03:07 AM)
QUOTE (nimbus1951 @ Feb 16 2005, 12:56 PM)

Hahahahaha.... you remind me of just about every user on HlFallout.com who complains about CS Source.

They sound like smart guys.... dry.gif
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#8 War_Hero

War_Hero

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:48 PM

Mkay, well we my friend decided too change the name:

Final name is:

Name: Expletive-deleted

tag: {%@#$}

i dont know the exact number f people we have, its somewhere over 10, let me get back to you.

#9 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:35 PM

Is the actual name Expletive-deleted?

#10 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (War_Hero @ Feb 17 2005, 05:48 PM)
Mkay, well we my friend decided too change the name:

Final name is:

Name: Expletive-deleted

tag: {%@#$}

i dont know the exact number f people we have, its somewhere over 10, let me get back to you.

Change it back man, that is a horrible way to name a clan. There is no way to pronounce it at LANs.

#11 War_Hero

War_Hero

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:10 PM

I can change it back. he says he'll leave the clan if it isnt expletive deleted, and he has our server and site.

#12 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (War_Hero @ Feb 21 2005, 02:10 PM)
I can change it back. he says he'll leave the clan if it isnt expletive deleted, and he has our server and site.

wat a fvker

#13 War_Hero

War_Hero

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:58 AM

well, another friend of mine joined and we changed the name AGAIN.

{RS} or Red-Sun. We are working on a new site and server, my other friend quit.

#14 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 08:08 AM

That's a much better name smile.gif

Good luck with the clan.

#15 War_Hero

War_Hero

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:16 PM

Thank you. oh and bad news, my friend that quit got all our members to quit to.

so new joiners get a higher rank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users