chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 02:36 PM

http://www.eurogamer...rticle_id=62899

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AND THE INTARWEB PUNDITS CLAIM AN AMAZING VICTORY HERE TODAY!
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#2 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:10 PM

I'm a little tired of only getting questions from journalists like, 'Your movies were so badly received, blah blah blah.' I know tons of movies that were way worse than Alone in the Dark and House of the Dead."

at least he knows they are bad.

i was smiling the entire time, till i read this

I won't say that I won't acquire another videogame licence in the future. But I'm not so eager to do it any more, to be honest. After Far Cry, maybe I'll go away from videogame-based movies. And everybody can be really happy about it.""

hes still making another one sad.gif

postal, 2 more

""There is no loophole," Boll says - at least not any more, it seems. He explains the situation used to be that if you invested, say, $100,000 in a movie, you could reduce the income you pay tax on by $100,000. As a result of this, German investors funded around 30 per cent of Hollywood movies, but all that's changed since the law was amended in December."

that confirms our earlier thread about that. he said he got 30% investment that way

"Apparently Boll is "number one in the market" as far as paying investors back goes, and that's "Not because I make the best movies on earth, but I make movies for a minimal amount of budget compared to what major companies are spending, and the movies look good, and they go out theatrically, and they make a lot of money on DVD or Pay TV."
i think boll is a boll hater himself

""What happened is, two French writers wrote a Metal Gear Solid script, and they approached me because they wanted me to direct and produce the movie.""

fuck the french

anyways, that guy is in complete denial. Everything else is someone elses fault. He admits his strong point is making cheap low budget movies and making money for his investors....not making good movies.

good movies sell. a good movie can sell based off word of mouth. Big mammas house, nothing i wanted to see, came out as number one after week 2 just off of word of mouth advertising. the goal with your marketing is to get people wanting to watch it before it goes to the theatre, but ou still need to make a good movie to keep them there.

blaming bloodrayne on different people was shit too. i saw the trailers, it looked like a b movie from 85. damn though he still has 3 more franchises to ruin before he stops sad.gif
user posted image

#3 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:42 PM

"At this point we realized Boll was a world class fuck up and was only going to ruin anything he touched."
http://www.something...cles.php?a=2649

IGN has dinner with Uwe Boll
I can't believe they're actually cheerleading him.
http://media.filmfor...465/vids_1.html

Edited by Murdok, 16 February 2006 - 11:18 PM.

#4 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:43 PM

its not a guranteed stop though... its just a "possibility" and why would you do that IGN? i trusted you! in my house, IN MY HOUSE!!!!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#5 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:00 PM

i told you guys gamespy is better.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#6 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:05 PM

"I'm in the movie - Uwe Boll will play a minor part. I get killed by my 'Boll haters'," he explains. So will he be getting real, er, Boll haters to play themselves?

"Absolutely! I don't have a problem with that," Boll says. "I think I'd get thousands of extras doing that, coming to the set to track me down and lynch me!"

heh, maybe he will actually put some effort into the movies.

maybe not....
http://www.eurogamer...es/a62899/2.jpg

"The movie will be so politically incorrect and harsh, it's like a mirror to American society, and I don't think the movie will be well received by everybody. For example, Osama Bin Laden will be one of the lead characters - I think that shows the mood of the movie."

blink.gif

Edited by BLACK^WOLF, 17 February 2006 - 10:07 PM.

#7 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:50 PM

lol gary coleman.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users