#1 GCN CMS

GCN CMS

Gunship

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:35 AM

News: Half-Life 2: Episode 1 Website
Why, again, are we still posting news on this site?

"http://ep1.half-life2.com/"...download / view the rest of the content.
Click the above link if you wish to view the most up-to-date and complete article or file, this topic was automatically made as a portal for discussion of the content.

#2 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:49 AM

yah the trailer looks awesome, and the gman wallpaper on the site is awesome too, its all awesome....AWESOME!
user posted image

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

LIEK OMQ!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

seriously though, im not that pumped. its probly gonna be like $20 for 10 hours of gameplay.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users