Photo

Hi Everyone..bit sad really but Im a FHM Honey....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 ninayeyh

ninayeyh

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 10:18 PM

Hi Guys..... I have got through FHM's top 100 and really wanna get through to the finals I could really do with your help

The voting ends on the 1st September so pls check out my pics on the site below and click on the 'here' link to vote..
www.dannytaurus.co.uk/nina
let me know what ya think!!

Thanks
Nina x x x

p.s I am not desperate just could do with the free holiday!!!! tongue.gif

#2 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:22 AM

I wish I had 3 arms so I could give you 3 thumbs down.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#3 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 12:33 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#4 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 01:28 AM

Not a good idea to post on such a website. People here are veterens with supermodels.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#5 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 01:33 AM

DJShamrock, that's possibly the best picture ever posted on HL2C. Excluding anything else posted by DJShamrock.

Edited by Gantrithor, 25 August 2004 - 03:44 AM.

#6 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 01:45 AM

I have to admit... good Imagination.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#7 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Gantrithor @ Aug 24 2004, 08:33 PM)
Maxx, that's possibly the best picture ever posted on HL2C. Excluding anything posted by DJShamrock.

ROFL! Maxx typed OH Snap!!! then I edited his post with that pic. So I actually posted that pic for him. I'm evil ph34r.gif

here's the link.
http://premium.uploa...ck/ohsnap_0.jpg

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#8 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 02:43 AM

Well then, my credits are to whoever wants them

Edited by Hobbes, 25 August 2004 - 02:43 AM.

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 02:52 AM

I'm about too...

user posted image

#10 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:26 AM

Gooo ahead... i don't really think anyone is gonna vote...

#11 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:40 AM

rofl why dont I believe you?
user posted image

#12 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 03:51 AM

heheh

#13 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 04:09 AM

OK Good Luck Slut!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users