47 replies to this topic

#31 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:48 PM

i don't get that "real action doens't start till college bullshit" I loved hs, i banged like 25 chicks, stayed drunk or stoned every day, went to school messed up every day but 5 my junior year, it was awsome.

when you get to college all you get is " OMG YOUR GONNA GET AIDS" and having sex was more nerve racking then anything. the drinking and drugging was still great, but my numbers dropped by half.

glad i got all that out of my system though, and lived to tell about it, now im contemplating turning down this lil tatood hottie tonight. i mean its her birthday, and i should show her a good time and all, but shes a bit trampy, im too old for tramps, i need to find a good gurl, like coyote. oh when me and coyote start dating, ya'll watch the fuck out
user posted image

#32 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(polyguns @ Oct 21 2005, 05:48 PM)
i don't get that "real action doens't start till college bullshit" I loved hs, i banged like 25 chicks, stayed drunk or stoned every day, went to school messed up every day but 5 my junior year, it was awsome.

when you get to college all you get is " OMG YOUR GONNA GET AIDS" and having sex was more nerve racking then anything. the drinking and drugging was still great, but my numbers dropped by half.

glad i got all that out of my system though, and lived to tell about it, now im contemplating turning down this lil tatood hottie tonight. i mean its her birthday, and i should show her a good time and all, but shes a bit trampy, im too old for tramps, i need to find a good gurl, like coyote. oh when me and coyote start dating, ya'll watch the fuck out

Dude, in college you have your own place kinda. It's easier to sneak girls into your dorm than your parents house. That's what I meant. Plus, college girls have a tendency to "go wild". I saw it on T.V.!

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#33 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• 4,257 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 11:25 PM

dorms? i was too smart for dorms. you can get busted in dorms, plus when you want to actually study, you get harassed by neighbors. all my friends in the dorms failed alot of classes, and partied WAYYYYY too much. dorms are nice to visit, but i wouldn't want to live there.

in hs, lol, that was no problem, esp with our backroads, we had this awsome ass hunting property where you could take the ladies, its where we grew pot too. oh the good ol days
user posted image

#34 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 11:33 PM

My dorm kicks ass, our rooms are huge. I think my room is nearly twice as big as my brothers dorm room. Plus these are nearly brand new, it's only the second year they've been up. But the noise can get annoying sometimes, especially when the chicks next door turn their tv up and shout to each other at 3 in the fucking morning.

#35 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:43 AM

Most colleges require their students to stay in dorms for the first 2 years. I know Syracuse does.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#36 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(polyguns @ Oct 21 2005, 06:25 PM)
dorms? i was too smart for dorms. you can get busted in dorms, plus when you want to actually study, you get harassed by neighbors. all my friends in the dorms failed alot of classes, and partied WAYYYYY too much. dorms are nice to visit, but i wouldn't want to live there.

in hs, lol, that was no problem, esp with our backroads, we had this awsome ass hunting property where you could take the ladies, its where we grew pot too. oh the good ol days

Dorms are awesome, I walked through the halls of OSU and it looked absolutely amazingly fun. Everyone had noob sticks in their hands (quote from purepwnage) and they were playing games, just like what I do all day, that is such a big reason I want to go to OSU. Even if people party, I wouldn't, I would just play games and watch tv all day.

Most colleges require their students to stay in dorms for the first 2 years. I know Syracuse does.

Yeah, I think OSU requires only a year.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#37 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 04:51 AM

Don't sit around playing games and watching TV all the time. You gotta get out a little bit. For example, earlier this week, me and some guys decided to wander around at about 11 at night. Nevermind that it was like, really fucking cold out. We got a few blocks from the college, and almost decided on walking to the appartmens, which are like 1.5 - 2 miles away to surprise some chicks, but it was too cold sad.gif

#38 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, but I am not that kind of person, I hate partying and I hate the people that say "dude lets go party to get drunk and have a hangover" it is one of the biggest wastes of money. They just think they sound cool when they say that.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#39 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:29 PM

Well getting out doesn't necessarily mean partying. I'm about 1 week past the mid term, and have yet to have a drink or go to a party.

#40 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:12 AM

You are one of few darkside, I would like to go to Arizona State so I can be the only one that DOESN'T party.
user posted image

#41 julieannefiu

julieannefiu

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:08 AM

What is up, people? I'm back from NY. I checked on the site daily but it wouldn't let me sign in form my mothers computer (you should get that checked out). NY rocked. I was a mommy from during the day and wicked by night. Slept about 3 hours a night to maximize my trip. Happy to be home though. Get my shit back together.
user posted image

Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.

Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass

#42 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:22 AM

This is one long welcome for Salustro.

#43 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:37 AM

I am most likely going to UF, rated the #1 party school. I can see myself partying way too much. As it is, it's been once a week and this is in highschool.
Ya, rly.

#44 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:53 AM

One of my friends has a cousin who goes to UF...

Brent, your still in high school?

#45 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• 4,257 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:18 AM

where i went to school dorms weren't that cool. esp the freshmen dorms. you had to check girls in, they couldn't stay in all night. once i went to fvisit this girl and we played "I have never" it was me, her , her roommate, and about 3 300 lb blak women, I had to pissin the sink all night cause i couldn;t leave the room. woke up the next day and had a freaking ticket for parking in the teachers spot.

thats the stupidest rule ever, teachers and staff shouldn't get the best parking spots. students are the customers, and everywhere i worked you reserved your best parking for your customers.

well thats BULLSHIT
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users