Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:16 AM
* Minimize food budget by scheduling classes around Happy Hour.
* Enjoy being a Sophomore - It will be the best three years of your life.
* Wear an athletic cup to panty raids, because it's all fun and games until someone loses their 'nads.
* Lemon juice and baking soda make an excellent bong water stain remover.
* Earn extra cash by parlaying chemistry knowledge into lucrative, "home pharmaceuticals" business.
* If an 8:00 am class is required for your major, change your major.
* Boring lecture? Start a wave!
* College-level algebra: 5 returnable bottles = 1 delicious Ramen Noodle dinner.
*, "I Phelta Thi" is *not* a real fraternity, except at state colleges.
* Remember - almost no one complains when you puke in a dumpster.
* Clever margin manipulation can turn a 4-page outline into a 100-page senior essay.
* Football games were never meant to be observed by sober people.
* In a pinch, milk can be used as a beer substitute in your breakfast cereal.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:10 PM
I was in the art department most of college, so i saw tons of the hairy armpitted women. drew 8 ladies in figure drawing, 2 shaved their armpits.
Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:03 PM
Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.
Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users