#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:39 AM

user posted image

I have been a HUGE fan of Borat since around 2002 when he was on BBC. He has a movie coming out in America this Friday and some are saying it is the funniest movie ever made. Really, the funniest ever.

I don't want to post any spoilers so here's a clip of Borat on CNN.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/

user posted image

His myspace page is amazing.
http://www.myspace.com/borat

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:06 AM

It does look really funny, I want to see it opening day.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:07 AM

borat > the americas
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#4 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:48 PM

This my friend Azamat. He is a fat.

LMAO!
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#5 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:22 PM

"Borat" talks about drinking horse urine with "Early Show" host Harry Smith, then wrestles him to the ground (with video)
http://keyetv.com/to..._307112649.html

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#6 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

user posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#7 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:27 AM

still no torrent.

dare i give the MPAA $6.75 [after coupon]?
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#8 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:55 AM

OH GNOES
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#9 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:12 AM

update: fandango revealed it was sold out.

as of going to sleep at 112am, still no borat. i'll check in the morning. i might have time to watch before work. doubtful.

wtf leakers.
leak.

edit:

Kramer: (about bootlegging movies) It's a legitimate business.
Jerry: It's not legitimate!
Kramer: It's a business.

Edited by magebomb, 04 November 2006 - 09:14 AM.

NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#10 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:44 AM

I still haven't found out what to think of that movie... don't really know that borat guy.... tell me if it's fun wink.gif
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#11 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:38 AM

youtube for borat. if youre familiar with ali-g, its the same guy.

#12 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Nov 4 2006, 07:38 AM)
youtube for borat. if youre familiar with ali-g, its the same guy.

user posted image
He also does Bruno. A gay Austrian TV reporter.

This is my favorite Bruno clip where he almost gets his ass kicked by a college wrestling team

And on a shittier note. I wanted to go see Borat today but the closet theatre is like 45 minutes away. I guess the bible belt TN can't handle it.

96% on Rotten Tomatoes still. Wowwawewah!
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/borat/

#13 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:14 PM

still no torrent! however you can get the OST

www.scrapetorrent.com

#14 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:48 AM

I just saw the movie. The theater was laughing so hard I couldn't hear half of it though.

All I can is this to sum up how hilarious.

One scene a naked Borat chases a 400 lb naked man though a HUGE corporate convention with at least 400 people, chasing him with a dildo shaped like an arm with a fist, trying to beat him with it. Now I know why this movie was so hard to find in a theatre down South.

That's just one scene, take that times 100 and you get the funniest movie I have seen since Airplane.

I give it a 9.5 out of 10 and only a 9.5 because it wasn't long enough.

Go see this or you are missing out.

#15 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:55 PM

that good?
Ya, rly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users