7 replies to this topic

#1 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:39 PM

It is basically a documentary movie where a group of explorers visited cannibals. I know this is old but I just watched it...I felt horrible. That was by far the most violent movie I have ever seen. I felt so sick and during parts of the killing, I felt like gagging it looked so real. I am usually pretty hardcore about movies but this one made me feel bad. I have seen real killings and felt sick from watchin it, and this is what this movie made me feel like.

Edited by SewerCow, 03 June 2007 - 10:39 PM.

user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#2 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, I remember that from back around the 80's, along with Mondo, Faces of Death, etc. fake/real documentaries, Blair Witch style; only in that Cannibal Holocaust one I think they really did kill the animals, not cool. Way too gross. I used to go to them and to horror movies purposely to desensitize myself back then. Not any more. Grew up and moved on. Seen enough & don't need to see any more. Sounds like you've reached that point yourself, dude. Kudos.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#3 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Well, I mean like games I can kill as many people as I want and I find some of it funny. Killings in movies such as the Friday the 13th, SAW, or Hostel don't bother me at all. I just can't seem to take actual killings, human or animal. Even that part where they did kill the animals. I watched it and felt sick and felt horrible. The animal killings were real. Back when it was made the man who made the film had to go to court to PROVE that the people were not actually killed. It was incredibly realistic.

I read on imdb that this movie was banned a few countries and HEAVILY cut in some others. I saw the uncut...
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:08 PM

I watched Faces of Death 1-5 at my friends house when I was in HS. I remember skateboarding home VERY carefully that night.

/Oh and btw Dad we have many homocidal sociopaths on these forums. Be glad you don't work in the scholl system anymore. lol

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#5 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:16 PM

I saw this one faces of death where a soldier had is throat cut. This one guy was stepping on his head than he drove a knife right into the middle of his neck and started cutting away. I felt horrible from seeing that.
user posted image

#6 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jun 3 2007, 10:39 PM)
It is basically a documentary movie where a group of explorers visited cannibals.  I know this is old but I just watched it...I felt horrible.  That was by far the most violent movie I have ever seen.  I felt so sick and during parts of the killing, I felt like gagging it looked so real.  I am usually pretty hardcore about movies but this one made me feel bad.  I have seen real killings and felt sick from watchin it, and this is what this movie made me feel like.

was that the one where they strung the woman up by her boobs with hooks, and cooked a turtle? I think i saw that one.
user posted image

#7 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:49 AM

Yep...that's the one. I tell you, that white chick had some nice tits though.
user posted image

#8 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

yep, seen iy but that was a long time ago,14 years ago maybe?
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users