64 replies to this topic

#61 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:35 AM

Glad you're on the mend (got the email you sent, which was strangely identical to your post here...). It's been very quiet on GCN without your presence, but I've been posting occasionally in case anyone's wandered by; so have a few - very few - other members.
Take all the time you need to recover, and as always, I'm proud of you!!
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#62 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya Sham. How are finances going? Are you still at least skimming by? Has the doctor given you an estimate on how long until you would be able to work again?
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#63 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Apr 23 2008, 08:39 PM)
Glad to hear things are looking up for ya Sham.  How are finances going?  Are you still at least skimming by?  Has the doctor given you an estimate on how long until you would be able to work again?

Finances are bad. I cut up all my credit cards because we couldn't make a single minimum payment.

On the bright side I only owe $860 non my Pathfinder. 2 payments

And 3 payments on my Maxima. Once those are paid off I will be in great shape. Right now we don't have food. I haven't ate in 2 days. I had to shut off my Dish network. It's probably the worst financially I have even been.

I owe thousands in med bills and my doctors don't want to see me till I can make payments. I am making no money. I designed a new Shamrock Design Studio website and Brent is working on getting it up.

I have an attorney fighting for disability but it will take a year. He said he is sure I will win. But since I am so young that was why they denied me.

If I can make it 3 more months I won't lose my cars and house.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#64 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

Dang man, well, don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it alright man. If you want to buy some food that will get you by, get some ramen. Go to sams and get some. You can get a crate of 100 for about 10 bucks.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#65 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

Speaking of eating cheap...

Buy walmart multi-vitamins in bulk bottles of at least 500.
Buy rice in 50lb bags
Buy metamucil powder (rice tends to block you up)
Buy several HotSauce with distinct flavors.

You now have food for a long time, with many different flavors. When you can afford it from now on add in skillet fried chicken/beef/squirrel/whateverthecatdragsin. Try to stick to just plain rice.

I guarantee you can live on $200 a month this way. Don't try this at home, and don't sue me.
Ya, rly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users