• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:01 AM

THE 1 SECOND FILM is animated and is being produced by thousands of people around the world, including Kevin Bacon, Spike Jonze, Charlie Kaufman, Pierce Brosnan, Stephen Colbert, students, teachers, Pauly Shore, gas-station attendents and great-grandmothers. The film is financed by thousands of small donations: anyone can be our producer for $1 or more and get your name listed in THE 1 SECOND FILM's 70mm end-credits, estimated to last 90-minutes; a feature-length 'making of' documentary will play during the credits, to entertain those who stick around to read their names. Producers also get listed on IMDb. All profits raised by THE 1 SECOND FILM will be donated to charity.

The second is 24 frames , or consists of 12 giant frames, each is a 9ft x 5ft painting that was created simultaneously by hundreds of participants during an all night party on March 8th, 2001 (International Women's Day). The film depicts one-second of an orgasm. Each frame had its own director responsible for completing the painting. Color design for each frame was chosen by the legendary Jules Engel. The 12 completed paintings each get filmed twice on 70mm to create the 24 frames in one-second of animation.

Sundance 2005: 1 degree to Kevin Bacon and Stephen Colbert

Official Website
http://www.the1secondfilm.com/

Their IMDB listing
http://imdb.com/titl...975/maindetails

Edited by Murdok, 11 May 2006 - 03:02 AM.

#2 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 03:06 AM

ohmy.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:43 PM

most pretentious project EVAR
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users