41 replies to this topic

#31 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:20 AM

Colbert was on O'Reilly's show tonight. Here's the video.
http://www.rawstory....eilly_0118.html

O'Reilly will be on Coberts show later tonight at :30 pm on the Comedy Central.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#32 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:25 AM

has o reilly been on the colbert report before? my friend linked me to a video on the colbert report site that featured him.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#33 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Jan 19 2007, 03:25 AM)
has o reilly been on the colbert report before? my friend linked me to a video on the colbert report site that featured him.

No, this was the first time. And they made a huge deal about it. He was on the Daily Show through.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#34 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

O'Reilly on Colberts show.
http://www.rawstory....rt_II_0119.html

#35 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:25 AM

Fox News spokesman confirms that Stephen Colbert stole their microwave

http://www.editorand...t_id=1003534964

#36 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:23 AM

lmao
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#37 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:55 AM

WRIGHT: "I want to make sure the United States treats people properly.."

O'REILLY: "Sure you do. Sure you do."

WRIGHT: "I surely do. That's what I spent 29 years of my life trying to do."

O'REILLY: "Sorry. No you didn't. You know what happened to you…somewhere along the line you started to dislike your own country…."

WRIGHT: "I served 29 years. How many did you serve? Where did you teach the Geneva Conventions?"

O'REILLY: "Cut her mic."

http://www.crooksand...merican-values/

#38 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:08 AM

O'Reilly & Bush LOVE to shut out viewpoints that don't confirm their own delusions.
O'Reilly turns off mic's...oooooo, the manly power!!!

From the March 23 edition of MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann:

OLBERMANN: But our winner, Bill-O. Had his radio engineer turn off the mike of his own co-host, Lis Wiehl, because she said Gonzales-gate mattered and because she reminded him, under the president's offer to Congress, Karl Rove and company would not have to testify under oath. "Stop talking," he yelled at her. "It's not about you, and you're misleading the audience. Stop talking." He then had her mike shut off for three minutes, and asked rhetorically about Wiehl, "What can we do to her? What can we do to her?"

Bill-O, she has to sit next to you for two hours a day. You are already doing just about the worst thing you can do to her. Bill Orally, today's "Worst Person in the World."
http://mediamatters....ms/200703260002

user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#39 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Apr 3 2007, 03:55 AM)
WRIGHT: "I want to make sure the United States treats people properly.."

O'REILLY: "Sure you do. Sure you do."

WRIGHT: "I surely do. That's what I spent 29 years of my life trying to do."

O'REILLY: "Sorry. No you didn't. You know what happened to you…somewhere along the line you started to dislike your own country…."

WRIGHT: "I served 29 years. How many did you serve? Where did you teach the Geneva Conventions?"

O'REILLY: "Cut her mic."

http://www.crooksand...merican-values/

why does bill oreily hate our troops?

#40 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:48 PM

OOooo OOOOooo O'Reilly loses his shit on Geraldo last night. Video? You bet.
http://thinkprogress...aldo-v-oreilly/

#41 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:00 PM

oh my god geraldo revera has a concience?

Edited by chuckybob, 06 April 2007 - 10:00 PM.

#42 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

Good a place as any to post this:

user posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users