DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:15 AM

Discuss.
http://www.alternet.org/story/36553

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:33 AM

I'll kick it off with a video from Steven Colbert, "So you are living in a Police State."
http://magmareport.n...policestate.mov
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:07 AM

:-(

whats a "Free Speech Zone"?

Edited by chuckybob, 30 May 2006 - 07:11 AM.

QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ May 30 2006, 03:07 AM)
:-(

whats a "Free Speech Zone"?

It's a place that the Republicans designated for Democrats to protest, in Boston last year at the GOP convention. They gave them alittle park to march in miles from the convention. How sweet.

Need more proof? Court limits govt. workers’ free-speech rights, government workers being treated as citizens? Priceless
http://www.nytimes.c...serland&emc=rss

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#5 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:04 AM

WTF ok, so let me get this straight... if youre a cop and you object to something, its grounds for denial of promotion... but if you wait till 5 o'clock, its all groovy?

how is it "employer discipline" to deny the guy a promotion, isnt the job of the cops to serve us by protecting our personages, belongings, and our liberties? why shouldnt they have the same rights? this is some straight bullshit.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#6 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 05:25 AM

user posted image
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#7 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:18 AM

Scholar whose work was cited by Scalia in last week's no-knock case says Scalia doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

http://www.theagitat...ives/026717.php

#8 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 05:27 AM

ROFL! PWND

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:20 AM

Video: Lou Dobbs slams Bush on signing statements. American Bar Association says Bush is violating Constitution. Bush says its okay because he quit drinking years ago.
http://www.rawstory....gning_0724.html

#10 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

In a decisive 1–0 decision Monday, President Bush voted to grant the president the constitutional power to grant himself additional powers.

"As president, I strongly believe that my first duty as president is to support and serve the president," Bush said during a televised address from the East Room of the White House shortly after signing his executive order. "I promise the American people that I will not abuse this new power, unless it becomes necessary to grant myself the power to do so at a later time."

The Presidential Empowerment Act, which the president hand-drafted on his own Oval Office stationery and promptly signed into law, provides Bush with full authority to permit himself to authorize increased jurisdiction over the three branches of the federal government, provided that the president considers it in his best interest to do so.

"In a time of war, the president must have the power he needs to make the tough decisions, including, if need be, the decision to grant himself even more power," Bush said. "To do otherwise would be playing into the hands of our enemies."

http://www.theonion....tent/node/51140

#11 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:32 PM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#12 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE("Dr. B")
user posted image

classic.

#13 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:04 AM

Come on ChuckyBob. You were supposed to point out the fact that I posted an article from The Onion and therefore it's not real. You are slipping...man. smile.gif

#14 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:09 AM

bite me, i <3 comedy. i only hate b.s.

#15 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 5 2006, 01:09 AM)
bite me, i <3 comedy. i only hate b.s.

Well then you know what I just said was supposed to be funny. Chomp.

ChuckyBobvious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users