34 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:27 PM

In her new book, “Godless,” right-wing pundit Ann Coulter writes of the 9/11 widows:

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands’ death so much.

She was confronted about the statement this morning by NBC’s Matt Lauer. Coulter accused Lauer of “getting testy.”
http://images1.ameri...911.320.240.mov

LAUER: On the 9-11 widows, an in particular a group that had been critical of the administration:

"These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process." And this part is the part I really need to talk to you about: "These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much." Because they dare to speak out?

COULTER: To speak out using the fact they are widows. This is the left's doctrine of infallibility. If they have a point to make about the 9-11 commission, about how to fight the war on terrorism, how about sending in somebody we are allowed to respond to. No-No-No. We have to respond to someone who had a family member die. Because then if we respond, oh you are questioning their authenticity.

LAUER: So grieve but grieve quietly?

LAUER: What I’m saying is I don’t think they have ever told you, you can’t respond.

COULTER: Look, you are getting testy with me.

Lauer actually got to her at the end a little bit because he couldn't believe she would write something as repulsive as that. Wake up Matt, NBC and all the other networks. Ann was off from the beggining of the interview. She had troulble responding to Matt's questions about why Bush's poll numbers are in the tank. I'm glad he brought up her Harriet Miers statements.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:26 PM

user posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#3 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:27 PM

uh... is it just me, or wasnt it the right who put the focus on people tied to 9/11 in order to justify the war on terrorism by sentimental means?

anne coulter needs to have her dick surgicly removed from her ass.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:57 AM

She is a psychopath.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#5 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:52 AM

id hit it
user posted imageuser posted image

#6 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:20 PM

me too, and i feel awful about it.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#7 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

I'd shoot my load in her

user posted image

user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#8 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:40 PM

well played...
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#9 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:30 PM

ogm dr. b knows how to use photoshop?

#10 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:15 AM

...but wait, there's more!
http://movies.crooks...lter-Widows.wmv

#11 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 8 2006, 01:15 PM)
...but wait, there's more!
http://movies.crooks...lter-Widows.wmv

woah that guy made her looks like such an ass. What scares me is that there is people obviousley that stand by her words. If I lived in the US that would make me so furious.
user posted image

#12 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:51 AM

after living here for a while, you eventually just get de-sensitized to political idiots.

#13 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Jun 7 2006, 11:51 PM)
after living here for a while, you eventually just get de-sensitized to political idiots.

i agree.

and then if you havent already, you lose your sense of the people actually running the government.
Ya, rly.

#14 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:19 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#15 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:10 AM

Oh, what the fuck...why hold back...let's just bury the bitch here and now.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users