34 replies to this topic

#16 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:56 AM

george carlin and anne coulter were on leno tonight. they sat right next to eachother. nothing happened the entire time. i have never been so dissapointed.
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#17 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:13 AM

Did Hitler say it? Or did Ann Coulter? Take this quiz and see if you can tell them apart.
http://www.people.vi...oulterquiz.html

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#18 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:41 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#19 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:50 PM

are any of those direct quotes? i could swear the bill oreily panels could be.
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#20 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:35 AM

user posted image
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#21 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 09:45 PM

michael berryman doesnt have a manly enough jawline to impersonate anne coulter.

ziiiziiiiiing!

Edited by chuckybob, 30 June 2006 - 09:47 PM.

#22 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 22 2006, 02:13 AM)
Did Hitler say it? Or did Ann Coulter? Take this quiz and see if you can tell them apart.

Disturbing.

#23 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(Murdok @ Jun 30 2006, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 22 2006, 02:13 AM)

Disturbing.

'

noice
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#24 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:56 AM

Ann Coulter is mad at those "taxpayer-supported parasites." Not Congress, but public-school teachers.
http://www.baltimore...=mostviewedlink

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#25 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:18 AM

lolololol. while shes at it, she should go after those leaches, the highway construction crews. and the bus drivers. and the police. and the congresspeople, senators, governors, president...

#26 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:54 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#27 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 07:27 AM

Wonkette Anne Coulter says Bill Clinton is a ''latent'' homosexual
(to see article, click on ad logo, then next, next again, & then enter salon)

http://www.salon.com...lter/index.html

Edited by Dr. _B., 28 July 2006 - 07:27 AM.

user posted image

#28 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 03:54 AM

Go and check out Alternetís video of Evan and Mike being kicked out of Hannityís Freedom Concert event for no reason. Anne Coulter makes a cameo. These guys are dicks.
http://alternet.org/blogs/peek/39573/

#29 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:25 AM

UPDATE: Nine newspapers drop Coulter in the wake of CPAC remarks where she called Democratic presidential candidate and former Sen. John Edwards (NC) a "faggot." Remember how she called Bill Clinton a 'latent homosexual'? She's just pissed because when she had her sex change operation, they didn't take out her enormous Adam's apple.

http://mediamatters....ms/200703130001

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!
YouTube 2 Minute News Hour - (funny parody of Fox/Coulters' shitty news)

user posted image

#30 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE(Dr. _B. @ Mar 14 2007, 01:25 AM)
UPDATE: Nine newspapers drop Coulter in the wake of CPAC remarks where she called Democratic presidential candidate and former Sen. John Edwards (NC) a "faggot."  Remember how she called Bill Clinton a 'latent homosexual'?  She's just pissed because when she had her sex change operation, they didn't take out her enormous Adam's apple. 

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!
YouTube 2 Minute News Hour - (funny parody of Fox/Coulters' shitty news)

How funny I called her a fag in June. I don't remember I called her a fag, maybe I should go to rehab?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users