DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:58 PM

This is HUGE!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14393611/

Suck it neocons! Suck it long and suck it hard! You are done. Put a fork in it. You have been breaking the law and now its proven! No more excuses "George Bush has done everything to protect us legally." God I am excited. Yeeesss!

First Guantananmo, now this. Poly if you are reading this....BWAHAHAHAPWN3D!

This PROVES he was breaking the law and defying the constitution!

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:18 PM

OH SHNAP YO
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#3 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 17 2006, 04:18 PM)
OH SHNAP YO

OH Snap indeed. This is getting really really ugly right now. All the neocons are screeaming "ACTIVIST JUDGES!!!" It's really, really, really bad for them.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#4 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 03:23 AM

Jack Cafferty with the most insightful argument on this subject I have seen so far. (Video from CNN)
http://www.crooksand...eaking-the-law/

#5 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:19 AM

i got curious and googled on the constitution and privacy. the constitution has nothing about privacy in it, but the bill of rights contains protections from unwarranted searches and seizures, not to mention being held without a trial. i think bush just might get impeached over this. and if he does, i shall pop bottles of champagne in the streets, and dance a merry jig.

Edited by chuckybob, 18 August 2006 - 04:20 AM.

lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#6 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 18 2006, 12:19 AM)
i got curious and googled on the constitution and privacy. the constitution has nothing about privacy in it, but the bill of rights contains protections from unwarranted searches and seizures, not to mention being held without a trial. i think bush just might get impeached over this. and if he does, i shall pop bottles of champagne in the streets, and dance a merry jig.

I will pop bottles of champagne but not in the streets because that makes it illegal for me in gainesville.
Ya, rly.

#7 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:48 AM

coool , but hes the president so u cant touch him, he is

untouchable.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#8 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:17 AM

clinton almost got impeached for getting a blowjob. i think breaking a few federal laws and violating the bill of rights is more serious.

good call on the champagne brent

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 18 2006, 12:19 AM)

LOL
The Bill of Rights is the constitution. They are amendments to it. The 4th amendment to the constitution is what protects us. The bill of rights and the contitution are the same thing. We also have a declaration of independance.

http://www.usconstit...xconst_Am4.html

#10 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 05:16 AM

user posted image
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#11 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:25 PM

Bush White House to be subpoenaed by wiretap lawyers
http://www.rawstory....enaed_0829.html

#12 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

they got supeananaanapenises

http://www.rawstory....enaed_0829.html

#13 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:59 AM

ooooh shnafoozy yo. i like how not a goddamn word of this has been on the local news.

-e- source check, isle five. google search has no such news.

Edited by chuckybob, 30 August 2006 - 03:38 AM.

#14 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 04:16 PM

Weird huh. I blame John Karr.

#15 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 29 2006, 10:59 PM)
ooooh shnafoozy yo. i like how not a goddamn word of this has been on the local news.

-e- source check, isle five. google search has no such news.

I think it's because the NSA has just discovered they have been using black highlighters all these years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users