18 replies to this topic

#16 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:26 AM

Conan O'Brien is breaking from the writers strike and coming back on the air Jan. 1.

Actually my back is feeling better lately. I have been writing sketches for TCR and getting material ready. Just waiting on Brent. I kind of needed to be alone for awhile cause I was bed ridden. My back is starting to improve. Operation in 1 month! Woohoo.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#17 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:13 AM

Bush gives final State of the Union address. He said "In the long run, Americans can be confident about economic growth." In the long run I am very confident because I know that come January 2009, we will have someone much more competent in the White House.

Obama gives his reply here:
http://my.barackobam...ge/content/sotu

#18 julieannefiu

julieannefiu

Citadel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:36 AM

Bush is an idiot. A total fucking idiot.
user posted image

Shammy's the man, thanks for the sig.

Panthers kick (themselves in the) ass

#19 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:41 AM

The State of the Union is....

Irritating.
I was completely pissed off that they preempted Terminator TV: The Sarah Connor Chronicles tonight for the State of the Union Address. Let me save them some broadcast time:

Applause, applause, applause.

"The State of the Union is Strong. If you're poor, you may lose your house or your job and you have no health care.

It deeply sucks to be you. Here's some ideas I have for fucking things up even worse.

Given my effectiveness so far, the only hope for the country this year is I'll fuck up so badly at fucking up the country that things will actually get better.

I'm an idiot, I'm always going to be an idiot, you don't really need me to tell you that any more. If you love freedom, you'll let me send some more of your kids to the desert to get blowed up."

Okay, mission accomplished, in about the same time that it takes for a gecko to pimp insurance and with only half the credibility.

Now bring on the killer robot babes.

That's all I'm sayin'.

user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users