13 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:21 AM

They say the camera doesn't lie. Apparently the Bush administration didn't get that memo.
http://www.liveleak....=de2_1184562739

Hat tip to Dr. B for the video.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:43 AM

while I will say that the administration has lied before, I will also point out that media can be manipulated into pushing an agenda.
I still think that more people should question their government though.

#3 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:17 AM

Saying Bush is a terrible president is like saying the sky is blue. Why hasn't he been impeached? People have been impeached for a lot less than that (i.e. Clinton).

#4 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

clinton was never actually impeached
QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#5 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

He was for a short time and then they revoked it, if I recall correctly.

#6 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

Clinton was a good president though. I will not/can not say the same if Hilary becomes president.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#7 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

I see any Democrat in the White House as a good thing, although I personally would prefer Obama.

#8 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:42 AM

I have more problems with the Democrats than the Republicans, I don't really like either side too much, and the nature of the 2 party system sucks, cause it's really hard to get a 3rd party in to replace one of the two

#9 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 29 2007, 02:39 PM)
Clinton was a good president though.  I will not/can not say the same if Hilary becomes president.

*cough* kosovo *cough*

every president is human

QUOTE(BLACK^WOLF @ Jul 30 2007, 05:42 AM)
I have more problems with the Democrats than the Republicans, I don't really like either side too much, and the nature of the 2 party system sucks, cause it's really hard to get a 3rd party in to replace one of the two

i wish we could just get rid of the whole party system. no person fits squarely into either ideology, and it tends to lead to people voting for whichever candidate their chosen party elects instead of which candidate best represents their views. not to mention all the shady shit both parties do. it takes a group to make a conspiracy.

Edited by chuckybob, 30 July 2007 - 07:54 AM.

lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#10 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Obama, I mean come on, I hope the majority of voters are rednecks that think in this sort of way "obama sounds like osama, I ain't votin for that terrorist". And Hilary, well, shes a woman (we think).

I will go guiliani because he was on SNL and he's a cool cat. I don't care what he stands for.
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#11 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(SewerCow @ Jul 30 2007, 04:20 PM)
I will go guiliani because he was on SNL and he's a cool cat.  I don't care what he stands for.

R-tard

#12 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

I'm not a r-tard... (stans dad from SP)

Presidents never get done what they say they want done anyway.
user posted image

#13 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Jul 30 2007, 03:52 AM)
*cough* kosovo *cough*

every president is human

Nit every president is a retard, opps I mean special. Clinton was a great president. Compared to Bush, Nixon was a good president. No matter who wims, we will be better off the day Bush get's the fuck off my lawn. And if Cheney accidentally gets shot in the face in a hunnting accident so be it.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#14 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:31 AM

Nah, I'd prefer him to get shot in a warzone in a far away country that doesn't need our presence and that we've been in for several years with no progress because our president won't admit defeat. And a war that shouldn't have been started in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users