101 replies to this topic

#91 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:51 AM

...WATCH OBAMA'S SPEECH "THE AMERICAN PROMISE"...

I'll End The War In Iraq Responsibly... Finish The Fight Against Al Qaeda And The Taliban In Afghanistan... Provide Affordable Health Care for Every American... Cut Taxes For 95% Of All Working Families... End Dependence On Oil From Middle East In Ten Years... Invest $150 Billion In Renewable Sources Of Energy Over The Next Decade... Rebuild Our Military To Meet Future Conflicts...
"John McCain Has Voted With George Bush Ninety Percent Of The Time... I'm Not Ready To Take A Ten Percent Chance On Change"... "Bush-McCain Foreign Policy Has Squandered The Legacy That Generations Of Americans -- Democrats And Republicans -- Have Built"... "If John McCain Wants To Follow George Bush With More Tough Talk And Bad Strategy, That Is His Choice - But It Is Not The Change We Need"... "It's Not Because John McCain Doesn't Care. It's Because John McCain Doesn't Get It."

user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#92 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

Okay, first McCain appears in a campaign ad featuring Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, then he suggests his wife compete in a topless beauty pageant. Now his VP choice is a beauty pageant winner? (Is it me or is there a pattern emerging?)

Cute as a button, bless her heart! Like Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle before her, she represents the best possible republican vice presidential choice.

Can you imagine the Palen/Biden debates?

This lady is going to get slaughtered by Biden. What a horrific pick. This is a young female version of Dick Cheney. She isn't change, she's a neo-con. And a young one, who has a lunacy view on creationism. Scary that she'd be one heart attack from the presidency.
user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#93 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:53 AM

I am not for a woman or black EVER becoming president but this woman has a head on her shoulders, she speaks very well and I would not mind seeing her as VP. I am so glad Hilary is out though.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#94 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:19 AM

VP nom Sarah Palin's unmarried daughter is 5 months preggers. Family values.

user posted image
user posted image

#95 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:53 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#96 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:15 AM

REPUBLICAN CONVENTION SCHEDULE BROUGHT TO YOU BY: (SURPRISE!)

user posted image
user posted image

#97 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:02 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#98 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

user posted image
user posted image

#99 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:45 AM

user posted image
user posted image

#100 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:37 AM

suck it polyguns.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#101 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:06 AM

LOL!
user posted image

#102 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(gloryforixseal @ Jun 16 2009, 05:28 PM)
I have already introduced myself LOL but  I would just like to say I am going  to be more active  and post more because i have had a few troubles over at MI6 like always    I hate the place now.  So I am sticking with this place.

Suit yourself, but nobody's here these days anymore... just me (and I usually visit just to delete spam). The site's owners thought they'd make a separate Coffee Room site, and they kinda did, but all the GCN members got tired of waiting for it to happen (it's still under development), and they all vanished.
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users