#16 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Maxx @ Aug 29 2004, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (Copet @ Aug 29 2004, 12:15 AM)
There is a Ukranian kid at our school who's last name is Kalishnikov.

is his ding dong 7.62mm in diameter?

HAHA, those Ukranians.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#17 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:11 AM

grab him like a gun and complain that he is jammed. then toss him out the window.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#18 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:38 AM

HA. Eh, it doesn't matter. Any kid out the window would make my day for me.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users