#1 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:43 AM

user posted image

Democratic Governor of New York Eliot Spitzer (AKA Client 9) busted in a prostitution ring. On the other hand, if he were a Republican, it would be a gay prostitution ring.
http://www.huffingto...ad_n_90787.html
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#2 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:51 PM

LOLOLOLOLSPITZERSWALLOWS? I wonder about how this faggot GOP bitches feal about wiretapping now. That's how he got caught. AHHH Karma.

BTW I had back surgury again yesterday. It went awesome. My last doctor did 3 operations which felt like he was operations on me with battery acid tipped lawn darts. Then he skipped town.

I got a new doctor and I was VERY apprehensive. I have ben threw SEVEN doctors in 2 years. I owe about $6000 in medical bills, we had to turn off our cable TV. Sell stuff. We have no food. And now we have certified letters frem the IRS saying they are going to take our stuff because we missed one payment of $50! And we only owe then $200 from last year.

I haven't heard anything or got a disability check. We have no food. I can only shower once every 3 days to safe on how water and soap. We have the heat off mostly and it's been snowing. We only owe 3 more payments on our cars and we will be all set even on 1 income. Right now we pay $440 a month for my Pathfinder but it only had 60k miles on it and it is immaculate. My wife owes $590 a month on her Maxima SE and it is in excellant condition. If we can make it through the next 3 months I think we will be okay. It's 39.2 deg F in my house right now.

i am in bad shape.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#3 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:45 AM

Hang in there, dude. Nowhere to go but up. Love you.

UPDATE: Spitzer resigns. Both black and blind, NY Lt. Governor David A. Paterson takes over Monday, as soon as he can find his way to the Capitol (sorry). I bet he never saw this coming (again, sorry). I can clearly see that Paterson will be a more visionary governor than Spitzer (very sorry). His views on the future are insightful, and he never turns a blind eye to excessive government spending (truly sorry). His policies are never shortsighted (awfully sorry). And so now, let us all raise our glasses to him (really, really sorry) as he takes the driver's seat (uh, fuck it...lol):
http://blogs.wsj.com...=googlenews_wsj

user posted image

- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#4 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:59 AM

user posted image
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users