66 replies to this topic

#1 Ziplin

Ziplin

Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville...

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 01:05 AM

I havent been here in a while. Hows this place goin? Are all my friends still here, Shammrock, Maxx, Coyote, Darkside? Anything big change?

user posted image

#2 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:19 AM

all them lives and the exodus is upon us.

-e- who are you?

Edited by chuckybob, 25 August 2006 - 02:21 AM.

QUOTE(polyguns @ Dec 19 2005, 08:47 PM)
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Jun 13 2006, 01:57 AM)
I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

QUOTE(magebomb @ Oct 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#3 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:47 AM

user posted image

#4 Ziplin

Ziplin

Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville...

• Senior Members
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:55 AM

wow murdock, I cant belive you still have my quote in your sig. I made that post like a year and a half ago.

user posted image

#5 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:00 AM

yeah we are all here. CB if you didnt throw a hissy fit when maxx and DS were banned that time you'd know who he is tongue.gif
user posted image

#6 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:03 AM

i guess that mustve been when s-man had control
lol, philosophy majors were so funny in college. to have a degree in thinking you would think they would think how the fuck they would get a job thinking. but to think about it  i spent 6.5 years in college still no job in what i did; think about that!

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." -David Friedman

I remember when pussy was just awesome by itself. It was the best thing ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, BAM! They started landscaping it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Give a man religion and he'll sit there, praying for fish, until he and his family starve to death.

#7 TyRaNnY

TyRaNnY

• Senior Members
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:05 AM

lol weird that this got posted. I also got curious abotu what's been going on here. Haven't been here in ages. So how's everyone doing? did you miss me?......ya thats what I thought. lol
"You really get to know a man if you have to watch him die. The moment right before he realizes it's over...that moment that his face reflects every decision he's ever made. In that split second you know what kind of life he lived.....and if he regrets it."

-Sgt. Matt Baker.

user posted image

#8 magebomb

magebomb

Gabe Newell

• Senior Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:20 AM

tyrannnyyy!!!
NOTE: if this post was crap, it's because you all have not been exciting enough lately, and well...someone has to be. stfu about crap not being exciting.

#9 chuckybob

chuckybob

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:37 PM

good thing everyone's coming back before we migrate.

#10 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE(chuckybob @ Aug 31 2006, 09:37 AM)

the migrations have been smoother over time. This one will be the smoothest.
Ya, rly.

#11 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE(Brent @ Aug 31 2006, 07:48 PM)

This is not a migration. Tyranny will most likely vanish for another 6 months. I'm still waiting for Raven's 45th return. You know, Raven. The guy who keeps coming back but nobody remembers.

#12 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Murdok @ Aug 31 2006, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE(Brent @ Aug 31 2006, 07:48 PM)

This is not a migration. Tyranny will most likely vanish for another 6 months. I'm still waiting for Raven's 45th return. You know, Raven. The guy who keeps coming back but nobody remembers.

I remember Raven. What a guy. I miss PB and Chewcky. Chewcky is a lurker. He is here almost daily but won't post. He's a bastard covered bastard with bastard filling. All the hardcore heads are still here though. I don't know why more of the older guys don't post. I blame S-Man! lol

(I heard CrazyMAC died choking on someone else's vomit and FroggyP is a sex slave in Cambodia or something)

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#13 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 09:03 PM

I'm still here sometimes...

#14 Chewcky

Chewcky

Citadel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 10:08 PM

ya know what! just because im a lurker doesnt mean im a bastard..well i guess i kind of am a bastard for not posting more. but ive been improving smile.gif
anyways i gotta jet cause were having a giant slip and slide party at my house tonight and were expecting a few hundered kiddos.
user posted imageuser posted image

#15 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Chewcky @ Sep 1 2006, 09:08 AM)
ya know what! just because im a lurker doesnt mean im a bastard..well i guess i kind of am a bastard for not posting more. but ive been improving smile.gif
anyways i gotta jet cause were having a giant slip and slide party at my house tonight and were expecting a few hundered kiddos.

You're like GCN's very own Van Wilder
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users