Joe Cocker - TRANSLATED!
No replies to this topic
Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:26 PM
Someone "translated" Joe Cocker's A Little Help From My Friends Woodstock performance (as a birthday present for someone named April - just ignore that). I laughed till I cried, maybe because I've seen the actual unintelligible performance before in the Woodstock movie, and the "translations" are hilarious. (TURN UP THE SOUND)
- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users