• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TyRaNnY

TyRaNnY

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:05 PM

Hey guys, it's been a hwile since I've had time to come back and check out the boards. It looks like you guys are doing really good with everything. I guess the new management is keeping shit together wink.gif . Anyway, now I should have more time to come around and chat a bit, so you should be seeing more of me.
"You really get to know a man if you have to watch him die. The moment right before he realizes it's over...that moment that his face reflects every decision he's ever made. In that split second you know what kind of life he lived.....and if he regrets it."

-Sgt. Matt Baker.

user posted image

#2 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:05 PM

You're not the only one with a limited amount of time happy.gif
Welcome back my friend.
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#3 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:55 PM

YAY T-REX!!!!! I missed you! biggrin.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#4 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 12:10 AM

is it just me or does it seem like everyone is getting jobs?

#5 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(BLACK^WOLF @ Jun 21 2005, 07:10 PM)

That was part of the reason why I was out for a few months. Got a job, 7:30-4:00. $15 an hour, five days a week. This was well worth being outtie on the internet for somewhile.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#6 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(BLACK^WOLF @ Jun 22 2005, 12:10 AM)

Dunno, but I did.... It's a nice job but it takes a lot of time and energy.... compared to being a lazy unemployed happy.gif
user posted image
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.

#7 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:21 AM

it is the only exersize i get, but it makes free time seem a million times better

#8 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:21 AM

I bet it does, I need a job or at least more clients for what I do now.
Ya, rly.

#9 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE(BLACK^WOLF @ Jul 2 2005, 09:21 PM)
it is the only exersize i get, but it makes free time seem a million times better

Yeah, free time is so much better when you have a job. With my first job, I would work like 1-2 days a week, and always dread the days I had to work. Now I'm off 1-2 days a week, and I always get so excited in anticipation of all the free time I'll have. Plus I'm making butloads more money (even though it's still barely any sad.gif)

#10 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:09 PM

Well.... you do appreciate your free time more when you get a job, but too little is not that nice either.
I've only got 1 to 2 hours for gaming each day which isn't that much. I can cope with it though, but if I have to do something out of the oridinary those 1 to 2 hours can quickly disappear. But I'm ok for now.
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users