• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#31 the_s-man

the_s-man

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (Epit0miz3 @ Jan 18 2005, 04:52 AM)
He's leaving to have a special operation to get the sand out of his vagina.

Pretty much pissed myself after reading that.

hahahhahaaha me too
user posted image

#32 TyRaNnY

TyRaNnY

• Senior Members
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Coyote @ Jan 18 2005, 06:06 AM)
Tranny I wish I could tell you, but earths existence hangs in the balance, I hope you'll understand tongue.gif

I completely understand, o and kill me now, that way I'm not in danger because I've talked to you....its a matter of goverment safety or some other kind of cheesy line put right there will work just fine too......shit. I do believe I'm a little drunk lol.
"You really get to know a man if you have to watch him die. The moment right before he realizes it's over...that moment that his face reflects every decision he's ever made. In that split second you know what kind of life he lived.....and if he regrets it."

-Sgt. Matt Baker.

user posted image

#33 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:28 AM

yes....yes you are, now please STFU
user posted image

#34 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE (Coyote @ Jan 18 2005, 01:28 AM)
yes....yes you are, now please STFU

I was a little outta this one cause my computer apparently fried itself.... is Maxx truely gone?
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#35 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:54 AM

maybe, He could just be having his period at the moment.
user posted image

#36 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:55 AM

he's jsut gonna bamboozle ya, and pull out a phat SNAP. you'll see
user posted image

#37 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (polyguns @ Jan 18 2005, 01:55 AM)
he's jsut gonna bamboozle ya, and pull out a phat SNAP. you'll see

Its gonna be a SNAP for sure, now that we know his plan...
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#38 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• 4,257 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:05 AM

in loving memory of maxx

user posted image

we filmed that at the hl2c beach party, boy was that CRAZY
user posted image

#39 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:08 AM

oh yeah that party was awesome! I never stop dancing! Shamrock was an awesome DJ biggrin.gif
user posted image

#40 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• 4,257 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:16 AM

you would think it was the first time that crazy canuke had seen sand
user posted image

#41 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:44 AM

Wtf is all this about huh?!?! There's an awful lot of words but they don't say anything...

Maxx is still here so what the uck is all the fuss about!?!?
user posted image
nim∑bus, n. pl. nim∑bi (-B) or nim∑bus∑es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#42 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:06 PM

no one really seems to care that im going, so i guess this is my last post.
i dont want to go, but no one seems to want me around anymore.
i used to consider all of you my friends, even Nerd and DvS and polyguns.
obviously i was wrong to think that, since all of you supposedly want to ban me forever.
i know what i did was stupid, but to accuse me of faking it?
that is just low, i take personal offense to that, i really do.
and from a quick glance at these posts, no one seems to care either.
i dont know how long ill be gone, but i get the feeling that im no longer welcome here.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#43 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:43 PM

No one said anything because no one knows if youíre really being serious or not. People thought u were faking it because there was a really bad communication mix u and Mr. Soup. I think most people would want you here but if youíre expecting us all to give you hugs because of this plea for acceptance then youíre looking in the wrong place. Maxx once again you were warned because of your behavior, (not including the mix up) If you would rather make a dramatic exit then wise up and accept your wrong doings then fine.

Shamrock is the best example of this, he was always on the verge of getting banned, and even after that plagiarism fiasco, he bounced back to become the most respected member on these boards, every body loves him because he keeps it real, he didnít create sob story posts, he just upped the ante.

This is not up to us to all say we love you maxx. I told you we want you posting here. Itís up to you to sort your self out and take things like an Adult.

user posted image

#44 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:25 PM

Actually the time I was copying shit and being all dumb I was doing Xanax. I had to go to rehab for it to. The problem with that drug is when you take it, you don't care, there is no guilt or consequence. I don't think Maxx was faking anything because if you read his posts, that's exactly how someone on xanax would post. It slow the nervous system down and really effects your judgement. I did some dumb shit and almost ruined my marriage over it. Xanax in small amounts can really take the edge off but if you do a totempole or more, forget it. I can't be 100% sure maxx wasn't faking it, but from what I read I don't think he was. Poly can probably back me up here, he knows what people on xanax act like. So I can forgive him for the lapse in judgement.

All this other crap I don't know what to think. I don't think Maxx has the balls to leave, to really leave. This site is like a part of his life. Making threats to leave isn't going to win over any hearts here. Trust me Maxx, these forums are not going to die without you. Just be cool and come back home. biggrin.gif

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#45 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• 4,257 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:34 PM

aww maxx, of course i don't want you gone, i don't really know why your leaving, or what the bannage is, i reakon people have set your warning up to uber high?

i have a 70% warning, all of it personal, all of it by one person. doyou think I care? nope, not one bit, because i eat pieces of shit for breakfast, yea, thats right, in my cheerios.

If you leave, i can no longer evangalize to your heathen ass on these boards anymore, and i won't be able to kick your butt in heaven. lets face it folks, I'll prolly never meet any of ya'll in person but shammy, and possibly chuckybob, im sure he'll go to the wedding with me and his momma.
don't be a quitter, that sux, but not nearly as bad as those who don't quit, but still suck.
maxx, don't you rmember the pirates? don't you remember the ninjas? WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THEM? you gonna leave them in their time of need like a crack addicted baby mamma?

don't have hurt feelings over any of this tho, its only a board, its only opinion, and its nowhere close to reality. if people piss you off on these boards, shake it off, stand up, and be cool. Ive been called alot of things, ganged up on, pm'd and told to keep my opinions down. think it phased me? nope, im about to start with the new roud of "RESIDENT EVIL 4 PWNS HL2" just toi get everyone wriled up (jk, but it sooooo does).

hope ya don't quit. at least not without a fight. I could understand if someone put your warn level up to 90% tho and your afraid of getting banned. im not sure of the policies, but that warn level is so much dependent on peoples opinions about you, they can pick and choose out of a hundred similar examples who they want to smite with their rigid fury.

crap i got to go to work
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users