62 replies to this topic

#61 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (TyRaNnY @ Jan 18 2005, 09:49 PM)
Your the only other Linkin Park fan besides me on the boards.

I take personal offence to that.

#62 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 12:05 AM

Warnings reseted back to normal. I personaly would like to apologize, I went from sympathising with maxx on MSN to calling him low all because some one told me otherwise, I should have discussed it with ya first Maxx, Im sorry.

CLOSED
user posted image

#63 Jon

Jon

Freeman Himself

• GTC Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (DJShamrock @ Jan 18 2005, 02:25 PM)
Actually the time I was copying shit and being all dumb I was doing Xanax. I had to go to rehab for it to. The problem with that drug is when you take it, you don't care, there is no guilt or consequence. I don't think Maxx was faking anything because if you read his posts, that's exactly how someone on xanax would post. It slow the nervous system down and really effects your judgement. I did some dumb shit and almost ruined my marriage over it. Xanax in small amounts can really take the edge off but if you do a totempole or more, forget it. I can't be 100% sure maxx wasn't faking it, but from what I read I don't think he was. Poly can probably back me up here, he knows what people on xanax act like. So I can forgive him for the lapse in judgement.

All this other crap I don't know what to think. I don't think Maxx has the balls to leave, to really leave. This site is like a part of his life. Making threats to leave isn't going to win over any hearts here. Trust me Maxx, these forums are not going to die without you. Just be cool and come back home.  biggrin.gif

Sorry to bump this but I didn't have enough time to visit the boards for the past couple of days (exams). I saw your post, Shammy, and had to say that my respect for you increased significantly after seeing it.

And Maxx, HL2C is pretty lenient as far as forums go. Think how easy it would be to delete the A-Team forum and ban you forever, yet no-one does it. A lot of moderators on other forums do not believe in temporary bans.

I'm not saying don't spam, as it's impossible. I spam now and again and so do the other staff. The only difference is that we try to keep the ratio of spam to maningful posts low (or high, whichever. You know what I mean). Some of the stuff you post is hilarious and that's great, and you have made a lot of sensible and insightful posts in the Politics section, but you should try to do that in every section.

Edited by JonChappell, 21 January 2005 - 09:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users