47 replies to this topic

#1 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:04 PM

Hey peoples! I've posted in these boards a couple of times already but figured i'd let myself be known here as well.

I'm a First Person Shooter all the way kinda guy, barely play any other kind of game. The last game I played that wasn't FPS was Ages of Empires 1 and I sucked *booty at it. Right now I play a Call of Duty Modification call Heat of Battle which is coming up on Version 1.0. I don't have HL2, DoD:S, CS:S, BF2 or any of that fun stuff yet as my computer can't handle it. I am ready to get a new computer though very soon. I'm lopsided on many issues when it comes to gaming which means if I don't like it i'm guessing that most of the people around here in my area won't like it. I mean in my litteral area as in Hometown. I basicly speak for the community as I mostly know what is bought in the stores. (Friends that work in EBGames, No I don't get discounts sad.gif) That's what i've got to say. See ya on The flipside!
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Your life however is more like a box of Active Handgrenades!"

#2 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:12 PM

sup bitch

#3 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

Salutations, Salustro.
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#4 SewerCow

SewerCow

The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

FPS kinda guy ey? Well, you will soon be desensitized like me smile.gif
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#5 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 10:04 PM

howdy
user posted image

#6 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:56 PM

I like the name Salustro. Is that your real name? How did you get it. I sounds cool, and really easy to say when you are drunk.

Kinda sounds like a prescription drug or a condiment. "Someone pass me the Salustro."

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#7 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:17 PM

What the fucK? Someone deleted my salutation in this thread.

This makes no sense.

Anyways, welcome Salustro.

#8 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 05:05 AM

Yes Sham it is my real name.. it's Italian i think..

condiment's and being drunk that's definatly not a good combination! Anywhoo.. Thanks for the welcome guys!
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Your life however is more like a box of Active Handgrenades!"

#9 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:23 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but you look like a big guy. Like a football player. You play football?
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#10 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:46 AM

No, no football here.. I wish to heck i did though! Every year when the tryouts came around i said tommorow i'll do it tommorow.. and tommorow came and I never went.. I figure I could've made a good Linebacker.. I'm good at that stuff when me and my buds play Street ball in the... well.. street.. biggrin.gif I'm 5'5 around 200 lbs.. so i'm a big guy but i'm not fat .. well only around the waist a bit but aren't we all.... My shirts fall over my shoulders like pads would a football player... I swear I curse myself everyday for not trying out for the team... sad.gif

Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

#11 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:55 AM

dude you should get into weight lifting and some contact sports. With your kinda build you can be either strong and athletic or well...fat. Dont turn out like me...you dont wanna be me.....
user posted image

#12 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:09 PM

Yea i wounldn't mind going to the gym every once in awhile... but as it stands my work takes up a good quater of my scedule, school's a big half of it, and well the other quarter is messin on the comp.. looking for places to live and cars to buy... smile.gif I just don't have the time in my life at this time.. I wish i did..
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

#13 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:42 PM

Jeez sal, you are just like me ahahah, I am a big guy, both ways, strong and large, my principal who works out says I definately have a build for working out. My teachers say I should try out for football near my school and I said I would like to try out, but I just hate the responisbility. Plus, I would get a lot stronger and faster if I played football, and the ladys that would be all over the cow, heck yeah. School kind of takes up my time anyway.

Edit: Also, I looked at your pic in your bio thing, and you have your shirt off, don't tell me you walk around the house with nothing more than boxers on like I do.

Edited by SewerCow, 17 October 2005 - 11:44 PM.

user posted image

#14 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:32 AM

Yea man.. That's me... I walk around in boxers all day.. it pisses the hell outta my mom... and i'm going to have to start wearing shorts when i move into my apartment with my roommates.. (which are girls BTW)... But all in all yea... boxers all the way!
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

#15 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:44 AM

put your shirt on. I know these forums are gay, but COMMON!:P

ladies love da sewer cows
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users