The gayest straight man ever

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE(polyguns @ Oct 17 2005, 11:44 PM)
put your shirt on. I know these forums are gay, but COMMON!:P

ladies love da sewer cows

How I wish that were true, I am getting as many ladies as Louie Anderson. My mom doesn't care if I walk around in boxers, maybe that is strange but I don't care. I will probably live with a couple of my buds from school, sadly, no ladies. And Sal, I am not gay ahahah.
user posted image
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig. :)

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#17 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 12:08 AM

you just keep on telling yourself that there sewercow
user posted image

#18 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 12:56 AM

What, that I don't get ladies?
user posted image

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-

#19 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 03:34 AM

SewerCow, the real action doesn't start until college man. In high school, when you all got to know each other you were all immature and retards. Then you grow up and by the time 12th grade hits you are just embarrassed and kinda sick of the same faces from high school.

But college is a big do-over. Everyone is on a level playing field and mature enough to respect others more. That nerdy kid ain't getting flushed in the toilet anymore. In a few years he could own a major company or be a doctor. Everyone gets a do-over and everyone, especially homesick girls start competing for the cock. Oh how I miss college.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#20 Dr. _B.

Dr. _B.

Freeman's Owner

• GCN Staff
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:03 AM

Hey, Salustro. Are you even reading
this stuff? Don't just start a topic (on
yourself) and then bail, leaving everyone
to fend for themselves: that's why it's
become all free-association like, one
thing leading to another, waaay off topic.
What's the topic again?

Oh.

ER, um...welcome, Salustro.

(Dr. _B. blushes in embarrassment,
cries uncontrollably, and prances out
of the room)
user posted image

- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

#21 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Oct 18 2005, 11:34 PM)
SewerCow, the real action doesn't start until college man. In high school, when you all got to know each other you were all immature and retards. Then you grow up and by the time 12th grade hits you are just embarrassed and kinda sick of the same faces from high school.

But college is a big do-over. Everyone is on a level playing field and mature enough to respect others more. That nerdy kid ain't getting flushed in the toilet anymore. In a few years he could own a major company or be a doctor. Everyone gets a do-over and everyone, especially homesick girls start competing for the cock. Oh how I miss college.

I don't know wtf your talking about, man. High school kicked ass. But your right, college is definately the ownage.

#22 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Oct 18 2005, 10:34 PM)

I am one of those pussies that aren't going to have sex before marriage, but it sure doesn't help that I go to a christian school, girls there don't even like to talk about penuses or boobs, but we talk about it anyway.

Go back to college, or just go to a community college that is like 3000 dollars a year, it is affordable. Of course affordable because I am a kid with NO expenses
user posted image

#23 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:42 AM

Just start humping! My high school class was like around 100 people. Then I came to college and there's like 5000 chicks running around. score!

#24 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(Darkside @ Oct 19 2005, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Oct 18 2005, 11:34 PM)

I don't know wtf your talking about, man. High school kicked ass. But your right, college is definately the ownage.

Yeah, High school is pretty hardcore. I get to try to get a glimpse up girls skirts because I am perverted that way.
user posted image

#25 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:14 PM

Sewercow, you are an inspiration to perverts around the world. If you want to look up high school chicks skirts, then just join the cheerleader squad. Pretending to be gay isn't really that hard wink.gif

#26 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:25 AM

Well, being christian girls, they don't like gays so that is out of the question. You know, I pull the sly "itching my eyebrow and cover up my eyes while doing it so they can't see where I am looking" trick. I even tried to look at the reflection in the tile on the floor to see something good, but they are too scuffed now, I should have tried when the floors were freshly waxed and cleaned at the beginning of school. sad.gif*

Edited by SewerCow, 21 October 2005 - 01:25 AM.

user posted image

#27 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:27 AM

speaking on that topic, the elevator at my college has a mirrored ceiling. *yawn-looks up-end yawn*
Ya, rly.

#28 Salustro

Salustro

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:33 AM

Yes Mr. B i'm reading this.. I haven't been around these forums lately (come to think of it any forums lately) because work and school been kicking my arse....

I've got all carpet in my school and we're required to wear shorts or long pants anyway so no skirts for the girls. I'm a very flirtatious guy and will basicly go to any length to get what I want.. well... I do know the line.. I just like to blur it alittle if you know what I mean. What's that movie ... Anne! It's a hard knock Life for us! It's a hard knock life! I've still not scored and i'm not waiting till i'm married .. I'm just .. well unlucky let's say. sad.gif Oh well..

"Put ya hands in the air like you just don't care!" HEY HO HEY HO!

I'ma crazy person.. really I am..
Chris "Sally" Salustro
a.k.a
"Chet"

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Your life however is more like a box of Active Handgrenades!"

#29 Murdok

Murdok

• Senior Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(DJShamrock @ Oct 19 2005, 03:34 AM)

Amen!

#30 SewerCow

SewerCow

• Senior Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(Brent @ Oct 20 2005, 10:27 PM)
speaking on that topic, the elevator at my college has a mirrored ceiling. *yawn-looks up-end yawn*

omg, you are kidding me, you lucky sob. Best thing I had was the, well the floor. laugh.gif
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users