B.K.

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 10:47 AM

Hi there !!!
Tak ma te, guys !!!:P

Well, I know there are some mods for HLČ that have to do with Stargate, but don't ignore this one !!! biggrin.gif

OK, our Page is:
www.sg-mod.de.vu

And if you have any Q's you can visit our Notepad:
www.sgmn.de.vu

Currently we have some weapons modelled, 2 are skinned, the MP5 and the FN-P90, but the P90 will appear in the next days, cuz our webmaster is not available at the moment. blink.gif

The story:
You begin to play as Major Steven Seenwall, you get your own team, SG-17, and have to lead them through many missions. Of course you will meet members of SG-1 or the rest of the SGC. Er.... yes, you will later get one of these Symbionts (sorry, I don't know the english word for, I'm german happy.gif ) and must learn how to deal with it. Of course you can use it's special features and then have 2"Persons" inside your character, which means sometimes your char will handle on it's own willing and you can't stop him doing some things.

Well, the rest of the story is a secret 'till it releases, I hope I made you a bit currious about it, if you have any Q's you can ask via Email, Guestbook, Notepad, or ICQ...

For all that want to join the team:
We also need more people joining our team, like modellers that think they can model even complicated things (death-Glyders, Weapons, Items, so on so on...) and people that can help us texturing the models (especially people that know how to make UVM-Maps). Also needed some coders/Scripters for special weapons or vehicles, and of course Stargate-Fans.

Well...
Kree sha, then.
Hey, who are you calling a hassock ???

#2 CrazyMAC

CrazyMAC

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 04:12 PM

looks cool dude smile.gif - im abit of a fan of the show so i'll keep my eyes on this mod but if i cud request a high poly/ photo realstic version of Carter u wud make one perv very happy biggrin.gif~

Edited by CrazyMAC, 25 January 2004 - 04:12 PM.

- C r a z y M A C -
Games PR Noob - Barrington Harvey

Www.CrazyMAC.Net - Www.V76.Net
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=21378344

#3 B.K.

B.K.

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 05:11 PM

Well, our aim is to make it look as realistic as we can, the weapons, the maps, the vehicles, and of course the chars too.

We'll see what happens when the SDK for HLČ releases.... happy.gif

#4 CrazyMAC

CrazyMAC

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 05:13 PM

;o~ wats your views on there being 2 SG mods any trouble between to 2 of u? smile.gif whats the dirty biggrin.gif~
- C r a z y M A C -

#5 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

this one i personally think looks to be cooler and more successful

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take in to account that in all the recent shows of SG they only really use FNP90 b/c they found that the 5.7mm shot does the most damage to the Goa'uld and the replicators, so dont make tons of useless weapons that they dont use ok thnx

Edited by Maxx, 25 January 2004 - 06:57 PM.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#6 Dare2Dv8

Dare2Dv8

Ant Lion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Maxx @ Jan 25 2004, 06:55 PM)
this one i personally think looks to be cooler and more successful

Cooler and more succesfull based on what exactly? they have only just started.
user posted image

#7 B.K.

B.K.

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 07:30 PM

We've got big plans...

I think there's no problem between the Teams, you wouldn't believe that sometimes mod-teams from several SG-Mods work together and help each other tongue.gif for that you can visit the new forum:

www.stargatemods.com

There meet all SG-mods for all games that know this site, and of course we hope more people will join the community. There you can also ask Questions about each SG-mod and tell your wishes and so on...

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take in to account that in all the recent shows of SG they only really use FNP90 b/c they found that the 5.7mm shot does the most damage to the Goa'uld and the replicators, so dont make tons of useless weapons that they dont use ok thnx

Hehe, well we only use Weapons they used in the series. Each weapon is more or less effective against Jaffas, Replicators or other Aliens.
Our Plan is: Before you go on a Mission, you go to the briefing and then you go to the "Weaponsstore" and get the Equipment for your team. Of course not all weapons the same time, but you will have a choice of your favorite. - Is that OK ? happy.gif

Edited by B.K., 25 January 2004 - 07:30 PM.

#8 B.K.

B.K.

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:30 PM

O.K. guys, some news have been added to our site.

Well, I guess it was a very long time without news from our mod, but we had to discuss a lot and of course modeling takes time... So enjoy the new Models and don't forget our mod.... happy.gif

The Stargate Mode (HLČ)

HF,
B.K.

#9 CrazyMAC

CrazyMAC

Scientist

• Senior Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:11 PM

yeh i saw the ppl doing a SG mod for farcry thats shud be pretty sweet if they can darken down the engine abit but really luking forward to both
- C r a z y M A C -

#10 OCJ

OCJ

Zombie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 06:59 AM

sounds interesting....Theres alot of mods that I think will do well
-Overclocked Jesus
Public relations/Forum manager
Jungle Mist Mod for Half-Life 2
http://www.junglemistmod.com

#11 Maxx

Maxx

Lord Kramer

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 06:29 PM

modeling doesnt take that much time
yesterday Moutix and I made 7 models for our Clash of the Ages mod!
so if you are taking too long, blame your modelars for slackin tongue.gif

Edited by Maxx, 29 February 2004 - 06:31 PM.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Mutamba Studios PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE!!

#12 B.K.

B.K.

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:24 AM

modeling doesnt take that much time

Yey, that's right. But we ain't got much time, thats why the news are always commin' out on the weekends...

For example: I'm working from 10-18, i need 1hour to get to or from work, so I'm at home at 19h... then i'm tired or hungry... laugh.gif
Well, I think till the SDK is out we dont' need to hurry, cuz HLČ will take it's time, right?

This weekend I skinned the beretta and added a silencer, screens of this (silencer) will be set on our hp the next days (i hope). Beretta is updated already on page, cuz I forgot the silencer first, then remembered and modelled it as quick as I could, but our "homepager" then was not available anymore... happy.gif

Then i remodelled the SPAS12, cuz it had some really freakin' errors, but now it seems to be ok... Texturing has started.

The M4 is remodelled (u can see new models in "weapons") and our skinner is workin on the uvm-map for it, this will take a while... Hm...

Then we figured out the whole weaponaries, so we now have a complete list of features and types of weapons and items including the ammo-count of each weapon.

Er...what else ? hm... Yey, we decided to add some more weapons, but which will be a surprise, tho. Modelling of those has started.

So u see, we are not lazy... laugh.gif

PS: Did you know that there's a maximum number of booleans that can be applied to a mesh ? This really sucks, i just need a few more holes in our SPAS, but it doesn't cut them anymore... blink.gif

Edited by B.K., 01 March 2004 - 07:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users