• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#16 magnetmannen

magnetmannen

• [Colossus]> Colossus Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:40 PM

hehe that anim is sweet, too bad i cant spray that ingame.
user posted image
"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."
- Thomas Jefferson

#17 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 06:00 AM

user posted image

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#18 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 03:32 AM

awesome, gabe comes back after bein taken down by wild hl2 fans
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#19 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:57 AM

user posted image

Wallpaper I made for my job, putting these
on the cash register PC's on the sales floor.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#20 polyguns

polyguns

Freeman's Owner

• [On thin ice] Stupid Prisoner People
  • 4,257 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:47 AM

sweeet man, i could make that in 3d no prob, but photoshopping that? omfg, thats got to be hell on wheels
user posted image

#21 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 05:42 PM

Some vinyl graphics examples I designed and installed on this girls Acura Rsx. Her name is Anna Morelock and she lives inthe same town as Polyguns. She says she knows him and his brother too. Anyways I custom designed the scratches and the logos I did also. All work done today.

user posted image
The black scrathes are actually carbon fiber vinyl. (carbon fiber look)
user posted image

Edited by DJShamrock, 05 February 2005 - 05:43 PM.

#22 Hobbes

Hobbes

• HL2C Staff
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (DJShamrock @ Feb 5 2005, 12:42 PM)
Some vinyl graphics examples I designed and installed on this girls Acura Rsx. Her name is Anna Morelock and she lives inthe same town as Polyguns. She says she knows him and his brother too. Anyways I custom designed the scratches and the logos I did also. All work done today.

user posted image
The black scrathes are actually carbon fiber vinyl. (carbon fiber look)
user posted image

Wow, great job. Your custom work pays off.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." Hunter S. Thompson
"During that Persian Gulf War, I was sitting in my living room, naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three inch stake watching the war, live, on TV. I had a six foot erection with a giant cheese burger on the end of it. I ate so much meat during the war that by the time the war was over three weeks later, I was like, "No no no. We need to keep fighting. Make a couple of stops on our way home from the Persian Gulf. First stop! Vietnam! Surprise the fuck out of those people, huh?"" Denis Leary

#23 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:07 AM

I'm a member of Totalfark, so we get to start on photoshop contests before others. I haven't done them in a while. Anyways I was messing around with a few. I'll post links when the contest opens to the public so you guys could maybe possibly vote for me?

Source Image
user posted image

My Shops Below
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Source Image
user posted image

My Shops Below
user posted image
user posted image

Link to another one, published. Vote for me!
I posted at 2005-02-05 04:19:48 PM
http://forums.fark.c...?IDLink=1336531

Edited by DJShamrock, 06 February 2005 - 03:10 AM.

#24 Epit0miz3

Epit0miz3

Manhack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 04:21 AM

Dj I was looking through the submissions for the adventure point picture and some of them were really funny. Then I came to a picture were I was like wow that is wrong and started to crack up. I kept looking down the page then decided to go back to look who made the vietnam pictue biggrin.gif I signed up and voted for you I liked it so much.

#25 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 04:27 AM

Yeah I did the vietnam picture. biggrin.gif Thanks for the vote. I do them at work to stay busy and sharp when there is nothing to do. Keeps time flying. Thanks again.

Edited by DJShamrock, 06 February 2005 - 04:29 AM.

#26 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Coyote @ Oct 13 2004, 01:10 PM)
what struck me as odd is that its as if they were cached on my machine already huh.gif the loading was instaint, despit them being 1.5mb+

It took quite some time for me and I've got 2Mbit....
They looks real nice but one problem is the size... they're a bit too big for sigs right?
user posted image
nim·bus, n. pl. nim·bi (-B) or nim·bus·es
1) A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
4) Also a Danish built motorcycle.

#27 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 05:00 PM

Another Fark photoshop contest entry.

Original...
user posted image

My shopped work.
user posted image

#28 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 05:38 PM

Nice... they fit pretty well in the pic...
user posted image
2) A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
3) A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.

#29 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:11 PM

More...

Original.
user posted image

Shopped.
user posted image

Edited by DJShamrock, 17 February 2005 - 07:15 PM.

#30 nimbus1951

nimbus1951

Freeman Himself

• GCN Staff
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:18 PM

Shit... poor girl.... pretty noce done though.
It's fun to see how you solved the problem with the bird covering her chest...
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users