67 replies to this topic

#1 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:17 PM

I'm going to do a contest and give 2000hc's to the winner of the best DJ Shamrock sig made. Deadline for this competition is Friday, June 18th. All site staff, teams members, basically everyone is available to do this. I myself will personnally be judging this competeition and I will be fair and impartial, even if I hate you. Please post sigs in this thread, and go crazy. (I've made tons of sigs for you guys so now it's time to return the favor...werd)
Luv,
DJ Shamrock

Also as a bonus the best sig will be placed into my next DJ Shamrock album insert (inside the CD cover where the names of songs and 'shout-outs' usually go) and the artist will be given full credit and if I get a major record deal, (which I've been offered but have turned down a few times) the artist will recieve a nice paycheck from the albums sales based on a percent of artist royalty over fiscal year. How's that for incentive! I have lawyers that will get in touch with you to work out the details.

user posted image

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#2 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:42 PM

Oh sounds fun! I've been getting better at making sigs. Here's one i made today for someone over at CotA. user posted image
So I'll have to give it a shot!

#3 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:46 PM

omfg thats the funniest pic DJ, i am going to make a sig(no not out of that pic)
Ya, rly.

#4 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 02:33 AM

Wow this turned out a lot crappier than I hoped. Still ok though...

user posted image

Can we haev more than one entry? If not then that is my final one.

#5 BLACK^WOLF

BLACK^WOLF

██▓▓▒▒░░

• Senior Members
  • 4,054 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:23 AM

heh i like the first one better, put that hippy stoner background (rainbow colored, tidi one) in replace with the puke green thats there now, and it would rox

#6 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:55 PM

You can enter as many times as you want too, but don't spam.

My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.user posted image

#7 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:54 PM

Alright, then maybe I'll work on another, sicne that one is crap.

#8 ORAGE

ORAGE

HeadCrab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

to be honest, there is nothign wrong with ur current one... tongue.gif
user posted image

#9 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (ORAGE @ Jun 3 2004, 04:46 PM)
to be honest, there is nothign wrong with ur current one... tongue.gif

Thanks, I made it myself months ago. I made alot of sigs for dudes on this board and stuff, some paid me in HC's most I just did for fun, even for some guys I didn't even like. But I figured it would be a cool way to see some of the board members talents and actually win something for it. I will use the winners sig of course, that would be pretty rude not to, but I keep all of my sigs on file anyway, so maybe I'll break it back out in the future.

#10 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:23 PM

Hey do you have a pic of you DJing, something kinda like this:

http://www.sit.wisc....s/images/dj.jpg

If so could you send it on over, and i'll try to whip up something special for you.

Lol that sounded kinda bizzare...

#11 Brent

Brent

Freeman's Owner

• ^GCN Admins
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 12:27 AM

OMG that reminds me of that gay "ring pops" commercial, where they have the liek 12 year old "DJing" with ring pops. So gay.
Ya, rly.

#12 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 06:31 AM

My first entry. I decided to go with a more of a dark approach with this one

user posted image
user posted image

#13 DJShamrock

DJShamrock

Owner of GCN Network

• ^GCN Admins
  • 8,912 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 03:43 PM

I saw that font on www.dafont.com and it's dope. My boy has a plotter to do vinyl so I was desinging a logo for my truck window, a DJ Shamrock one. Unfortunately that font would have been a pain in the ass to weed so I chose another, but so far....Coyote is in first place!

#14 Coyote

Coyote

The Boy From Oz

• GCN Staff
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 03:59 PM

w00t! common we need more people to step up. We can't let this be a 2 man challenge!
user posted image

#15 Darkside

Darkside

omg hl2 = teh delayed

• GCN Staff
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:42 PM

Coy0te you jsut put me to shame. BTW DJ, for my next idea I would ned a pic of you Djing which i mentioned before. So if you want me to give it another shot, then hook me up with it biggrin.gif

my email is runhappy87@hotmail.com if you didn't know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users