Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:57 AM
DEATH RACE: Jason Statham drives a car in this movie. He drives a car in ALL his movies. "Surprise!"
Mindless car-crash porn for adrenaline junkies.
Chris and I had to choose between it and BABYLON AD this weekend, and since out of 63 reviews, BABYLON AD got 60 Rotten tomatoes, we passed.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
- Life is like a sofa -- change comes from within.
- God loves you. He's just an abusive lover.
- Sometimes whatever doesn't kill you...can really piss you off for a heluva long time!
- Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:04 AM
I got the cam version but haven't watched it. I saw Hell Ride by Quentin Tarantino and it was awesome. It's on DVD now. Rent it.
My specs: 2x HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 TurboX 512MB GDDR3... CPU AMD|A64 X2 6400 3.2G OC'd to 3.5g dual MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790FX-DS5 dual AM2 MEM 1Gx4|Kingston Hyperx... Sound Azuntech Prelude, 2x WD Raptors 10k rpm Raid 0.... Backup 300 gb Maxtor HD nd I think this machine gave me leukemia.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:49 PM
Muchas Gracias DJShamrock for the sig.
Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. -Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
I'm not killing anyone, I'm just enjoying my second amendment right. -The one and only, your's truly-
When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth. -Dawn of the Dead-
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users